39. In the Rainy Night

My face turned pale when I saw the message. My hands began feeling clammy and I was sweating. I took a deep breath in and out.

No way, I'm not doing that. I'll get kidnapped, and I know it.

I blocked the number before going to the kitchen to eat something. I walked in the kitchen to see bowls of rice and soup on them. I took a plate, sat down and began stuffing the food in my face. Soon, Namjoon walked in.

"Oh hi, Namjoon!" I said, not clearly because of the amount of food in my mouth. But of course he'll understand. Namjoon gave me a 'Umm... Hmm.. Lemme think what she just said' look.

"Did you just say 'go hell, Namjoon?'" Namjoon asked and I mentally face palmed. He didn't understand.

I shook my head and said, " I said hi."

"Okay, hi to you too, Y/n. Anyways, What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, before quickly drinking a glass of water.

"For a visit. Jungkook should be coming back to pick me up soon", I said, and Namjoon nodded, before eating.

Really soon, Taehyung and Seokjin came in really soon and began eating too. I looked out the window and saw a person in black running away and I felt a sense of déjà vu. I ran outside to see what they were up too. I saw a small blinking light in the grass and I cautiously walked towards it.

I moved the grass away from the blinking light and saw it was a small ticking thing. It was like a digital clock but the thing that caught me off guard what that it was counting backwards.

"What the hell is this?" I mumbled, studying the object.

I turned it around and realized it was a bomb. And there was only two minutes left until it goes off. So I ran far away from mom's home and away from the public.

In a minute, I was in a forest. I placed the bomb there and ran away before it exploded. After a few minutes, I was almost reaching home, I don't know what happened but I passed out.

Jungkook's POV

I was driving to mom's place after some time in my office until I heard a loud bang. I began thinking about the time a bomb went off at the convenience store. When I reached to mom's place, I called your name.

"Jungkook?" I heard Taehyung's voice begin. I turned around and he gave me a smug look and giggle a little.

"Where is Y/n?" I asked, and he shrugged.

I ran out mom's place and looked around for Y/n. I found a few people around someone and I walked towards them. In the center was you, unconscious.

"Y/n?" I asked, and you didn't reply which wasn't a surprise. I carried you, bridal style.

"Thank you for trying to help her", I said to the people before walking away. Once we reached mom's place, I put you in my car and drove us back to our home. I placed you on our bed.

~Time Skip~

Y/n's POV

Where am i? Am I back home? Did I faint?

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes. I saw they were red and puffy.

"Kookie?" I asked and he said, "No, don't talk to me. All you do is cause problems to everyone. Getting involved in a bomb explosion".

"I'm sorry", I said, my heart breaking a little.

"Shut up. I hate you", he said.

I couldn't handle it anymore, so I went outside and it was raining and cold, even though I was wearing a hoodie. My eyes were flooded with tears and I wasn't thinking straight. I couldn't see anything as everything was blurry.

Then I felt a hand grab me, and knocked me out, unconscious.

________________________

Omg did you all listen to 'Set Me Free pt. 2' its so cool asdhjjhd 😭 and I hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜