chapter 5 lover's

When I walked in the room I sow Kenyon sitting in the chair.

" What you doing in here."

"I like your outfit ma."

" Thanks it came from........ Hold it answer my question Kenyon."

"You know why ma."

" You want a dance?"

" No I want you ma!"

i locked the door and walked over to Kenyon. He got up and started to kiss me on my lips.

" I can't be......"

" Just don't think of me as a striper loving guy ok ma But, I do like you ma."

but be for I could say anything he picked me up. Be for I could push him down an he put me up against the pole his hands were so soft. His lips made me moan. I guess he know I don't do this with my paying customers. But it felt so good.

-- Kenyon --

She locked the door so I know I was not just some boy to her. She wasn't just some girl to me. She was moaning every time I got to her spot. I know it felt good to her. I put her on the floor 'cause the pole must have hear her back. I took off her shirt and started to kiss her cheats. She was moaning hard she pulled on my pants so I took them off. I took off her striper outfit she had on under her long shirt her b••b• were big like a D-cup. I don't know if I'm right but, that's what it looks like.

*************flashback**********ended*********

--- Juanita ---

we talk more now ever sense me and Veronica got kidnaped by Kenyon's brother LUIS......

10:00pm

-- Kenyon --

" Ma were you at?"

"MA.. WERE YOU AT?"

I ran up stairs to see a note from some guy who can't write a good note.

meeeennnsg got yahu h•e Kenyon 😡😡😡😡😡😡😆😆😆!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks for reading hope you like is please tell me what you think and I will read your comments ok see you soon.