chapter 2 The club's man

Oliver my girl monse's boy came up behind me so I jumped...

Juanita
" what the h•ll Oliver. What were you thinking coming up behind me like that."

Oliver
" I'm sorry Juan I thought you heard me coming."

"No I'm about to go on. What is it?"

"Where is my baby."

"VIP I think. Bye boy."

"What ever"..... but I walked on stage be for I could hear him say the last thing he just said

When I was dancing there was this se•y man just looking at me When I was dancing. But, It was the same guy I spilled his drink on him and he said I was good.

When I got off stage I went to go change my clothes after I did that I sow Oliver, Monse, Luis, and Antonio sitting in the VIP section. So I walked over there but be for I could get to where they were I hit this hot se•y guy in his chest like I just didn't see him.

Me
"I'm so sor"..... it was the same guy that was watching me dance and the same one I spilled his drink on him.

Kenyon
" Hey ma it's ok. I guess we just can't stop meeting like this."

" I guess not. What's your name."

" What's your's ma."

" I asked you first."

" So I asked you second ma."

"ok..ok..My name is Juanita everyone called me Juan. What's yours."

"My name is...."

But then this b•••h come out of no where and hit's me. I. turned around so fast and it was this b•••h Monica. I just lost it I slapped her so hard she feel down and I got on top of her and started to punched her in her ugly a•• face.

Monse, Oliver, and Luis had to try and stop me but I got up picked her up by her hair and dragged her all the way outside.

Then I felt this soft hand on me an someone whispered in my ear to let her go so I did

that's for reading It took me a long time to think about this good book this book has 30 chapter's🙀🙀🙀🙀. I hope you like all the chapter's.

👌👌👌👏👏👏👏😸😸😸😸😸😇😇😇😇😇😇☺😊☺☺😊☺😊☺😊😊☺😛😛😛😛