I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 4~

Hello!

It's me and i'm back.

I totally didn't get sick and completely forget about writing- And I wasn't watching Kuroko's Basketball??

My nose is still runny but here I am for you guys!!! :) (Update: (May 10) I actually got sick again, 'yay' ;-;)

--------♡--------

"It's no problem guys. Don't make a mess." "We won't!" Takemichi took the work with the help of Akkun, the rest of the boys ran to the living room, and put it on the table. 

"The rest of the guys are outside," Takemichi said and the boys all headed outside together. "Who was out the door?" "Michino and these guys, they all missed me so I let them stay for awhile." 

The doorbell then rang once again, "I'll get it." Takemichi got up and answered the door, "Hello again Michino." "Hello, i'm actually not the one bringing the work this time, here is my boyfriend Kaito, he's in Kautora's class," Michino said. "Thank you both." Takemichi said as he bowed. "You're welcome to come in if you'd like, everyone is outside." Michino looked at his boyfriend, who nodded his head, "Sure. Thank you for having us both."

The two boys went outside and met up with everyone. "I thought Michino already arrived," Baji said. "Baji you wound me," Michino said as he fake pouted. "He did, he came back with his boyfriend to bring Kazu's work too." "Thank you...," Kazutora said with a long pause. "Kaito," the boy said as he shook his hand. "Do you guys want any snacks?" "I do," Kazutora yelled. "I didn't ask you three!" "Michi pleaseee," Kazutora begged as he latched onto Takemichi, his other two boyfriends joined in, "Michiii/Hanaaa/Takeee pleaseee!" "No. Get off now, would you? You guys are making yourselves look soft."

"I think we'd like some snacks," the couple said. "Alright, Akkun!" Akkun ran over, "Yes my dear brother?" Akkun would say this to Takemichi as he was fooling around. "May you grab the snacks please... I have my legs down with these three." "No problemo," Akkun said and arrived back with the snacks. "Your hero has arrived. Would you like some help there Takemichy?" Takemichi sighed and looked down at his boyfriends, "Yes please..."

The boyfriends were still pouting, even hours after the guests left.

"Guys... Come on now. It's just snacks...," Takemichi said. "But-" Takemichi was done with this. "YOU LIVE HERE TOO! DO YOU NOT- YOU COULD'VE JUST GRABBED THEM AT ANY TIME! I- I was joking okay...," Takemichi said and left the room.

"Takemichi," someone said as they knocked at the door. Takemichi was on the toilet, yes he was upset but not that upset. "Takemichi open the door, we're sorry." He didn't respond. "TAKEMICHI! WE ARE SORRY!" Takemichi finished using the toilet, washed his hands and opened the door. "Did you guys grab the snacks," he asked. "No. I thought you were upset?" Takemichi walked passed, "You idiots, yes I was upset that you guys don't feel like this is your home, not that upset. Let's go grab the snacks now." 

Takemichi grabbed the bowls from the cabinets once again and got the snacks ready. Takemichi wasn't in the mood to watch anything, but he knew his boyfriends would want too. He turned on the TV, pushed the couch and behind there was a small door. This door came with the house and Takemichi decided to keep it, it was really comfortable and great storage. He grabbed the blankets, and a book from the shelf. Then he laid the blankets onto the couch, put the book on the table and grabbed the snacks from the kitchen and placed it on the table. 

The boys had just been watching the entire time. They weren't stunned, surprised or anything, just lazy, well they were surprised about the room and whatever but as I said- they were just lazy and didn't help.

Takemichi went underneath the blanket, turned on the TV, and began to read his book.

Chifuyu took hold of the remote and changed it to 'Jurassic Park'. He knew Takemichi was very bad with scary things, and yes this wasn't that scary, but Takemichi had a huge fear of dinosaurs. Kazutora had somewhat known his fear and had a feeling of what Chifuyu was doing, he turned to Baji and let me tell you he was lost.