I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 8~

This is the last chapter I swear!

I can't leave everyone here on angst now can I?

Well let's continue, and enjoy it for the last time.

--------♡--------

"MICHI!"

Takemichi woke up. Takemichi woke up full of sweat and tears in his eyes. Kazutora was hovering over him, "Are you alright? You were screaming and saying really odd things," he said. "Yeah," Takemichi said and he sat up. "So I am alive?" "Oh... you've had a nightmare about... that again," Kazutora said. "You're alive Michi, all of us are. You survived that wound of yours. A pretty hot battle scar I must say." Takemichi laughed, he really needed that right now, even if it was really cheesy.

Daiki and Chiyo ran into the room. "Is Papa okay," they asked. "Papa is okay, come here Sweethearts." The two little toddlers walked to Takemichi and Kazutora put him up on the bed. "Papa was screaming again," Chiyo said. "I'm fine Chiyo, Papa was having a nightmare again." "I will protect Papa," Daiki yelled.

Chifuyu and Baji walked in and sat on the bed. "How about we give Papa some alone time." "Otay," they yelled and walked out of the room.

 "Are you alright? You've been having those nightmares a lot lately," Baji said. "That's true," Chifuyu said and hugged Takemichi, he was still as soft as ever, "I am starting to become worried." Takemichi hugged Chifuyu back, "I went through a lot, I am sure I'll be okay with a little nightmare."

"Do you remember what happened that day? The day of the gunshot," Kazutora said. "Sort of. I can remember showing you all Shinichiro and fighting with Izana until we reached Mikey. Shinichiro revealed himself from the crowd and a gunshot went out and into me. I can remember anything else, it just went black."  "How about we tell you what happened after that then, maybe you'll stop having those nightmares," Chifuyu said. 

"After you had passed out Mikey told us all you were still alive, he was in tears apologizing over and over again. Mitsuya had called an ambulance and a while later they had arrived and you were taken straight to surgery," Baji said. "Us, your brothers, Izana, Kakucho and Mikey stayed by you the whole entire time, they were all very worried about you, especially Mikey," Chifuyu said and handed Takemichi a glass of water. "You had came out the surgery and a day or so later you had waken up. The doctors said you were very strong, not many people would've survived that," Kazutora said.

"That's what happened? Woah," Takemichi said and drank some water. "Yep, now let's go, the kids are probably waiting," Chifuyu said.

"I'm glad I survived," Takemichi said.

"Me too Hero...

We all are, our Hero."

Takemichi had truely saved everyone. Everyone was happy and living their best lives. Everyone had gotten their happily ever after.

Nobody could've ever been happier.

The Hero saved the day.

Kisaki was put in jail and left a few years later. He apologized to Takemichi, as he was really sorry for what he had done and meant it from his heart. 

He had repaired things with Hanma and they decided to retry their relationship again. It was going well.

All thanks to our Hero.

Willing to sacrifice his life, for the sake of others. His happiness, for the sake of another. His love, so that it could be given to another. Never selfish, and gave more than he ever could have asked for.

He was the light in the dark.

And I am so glad he loved them too. 

--------♡--------

Omg! This ending warmed my heart! ♥

I am so sorry if I scared you with that angst.

This is the end of my story, please check out another one!

I love you all and I hope you've had a great day.