I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 5~

Tbh this is probably going to be out in a week or two. Hopefully just one.

I haven't yet watched the new episode of Tokyo Revengers but I've heard some spoilers. I'll probably watch it and tell you how it was later. (Update: (May 11) Did I do this?)

I'm going to start this up again now.

I hope you all enjoy the calm music! I really liked them. <3

--------♡--------

"Where did you get that from anyway Fuyu," Baji asked, turning to the back of the car. "He heard it from Izana-ni, he was just teasing him though," Takemichi said with a laugh. "It wasn't funny though and he actually sounded really serious. I don't know if he was joking now because Kakucho hung up the phone too early."

Kazutora had already met Takemichi's parents before. "I already met Michi's parents," Kazutora said and Takemichi nodded. "I remember that!" "Did his dad beat you up," Chifuyu asked, he really couldn't get over what Izana had said. "Oh no, Pa is great." "Pa," Baji said curiously. "Pa, that's what I call Michi's dad, he told me to call him that." "Yeah Pa is so nice," Takemichi exclaimed. "Pa treats Kazu like his own son. He should do the same with you guys too. Chifuyu should stop worrying about that." "I'm not worrying about your dad... I'm probably stronger than him anyway," Chifuyu mumbled. "I'm not sure about that Fuyu," Kazutora said. "Pa was actually a very strong gang leader, before he got married. I've heard many stories." Takemichi held Chifuyu, "Kazu, let's not make him more scared than he already is please."

"I'm not scared or anything, but I agree. You should shut up Hanemiya." "Oh should I now, Matsuno? Maybe you should as well you-" Takemichi interrupted them, "Guys let's not argue here." Takemichi put his earbuds in and listened to music. "Hana." Chifuyu pulled an earbud out. "That's not cool. I thought we were going to talk here, like an actual road trip." Takemichi took the other earbud out, "You guys are just going to argue, so we might as well not," he said.

Takemichi took the earbud from Chifuyu's hand and put them both back in. Takemichi was leaning on the car window and he wasn't in the best mood it turns out. "It's not you Fuyu. He woke up early this morning and didn't get much sleep last night. He's in a bad mood," Baji said. Kazutora hadn't known what else had happened that night. All he knew was Takemichi fell asleep really late and he had assumed he had just been reading a book.

Baji turned to Kazutora. "That's not all that happened last night," he said. "What did you guys make out without me too?" Kazutora misunderstood everything. "Kazutora... no. Mikey he um-" "What did he do?" "He's been raping Take. According to him yesterday was the sixth time this had happened to him and usually Draken was there too." "Why did you let him go... ? Just why you two," Kazutora asked. "Evidence. Blackmail. He shouldn't call again. Sadly we had to see everything, but it was all recorded." Kazutora was upset, "Seriously? Before he was about to visit his family? They are going to know something is up and they're going to think it was us."

Takemichi had been listening to everything and he responded accordingly, "They won't believe it's you. My family knows better than to assume. I'm alright, sure I'm a tad bit cranky, but I'm happy. Yes, I know, what happened to me is horrible, but I'm happy being with you here now. Cheer up guys! I am fine."

Except he wasn't fine. Takemichi's whole life had felt like a nightmare. He'd been abused, raped and so much more. He went from foster home to foster home, searching for someone who'd actually care for him. Mikey and Draken had been dating him and at the time he was happy! Through the relationship they had been more controlling and always wanted one thing from Takemichi... his body. They had believed Kisaki's lies and Takemichi was happy! He found true friends and although he was bullied and abused heavily, he was happy. Except he wasn't happy. Sure he loved his family, his boyfriends and his friends, but on the inside he was sad. He made others happy, distracting himself by trying to save others, but he was sad.