Star Wars - 5sos [available]

two stars, battling to the death over a label. a label. king of the school.

one is the captain of the football team, stamina and skill are his strongsuit.

the other: the captain of the rugby team. brutal and ruthless, strong and he holds no mercy for anyone.

the two absolutely hate each other, and at school they pretend they aren't related. they just happen to share the same name. it's helpful that they're Irish twins, nobody is able to guess, especially as they look kind of different as well, although they both have the good looks of their parents. nobody knows that they're related but them... so far.

the one thing they do have in common: they share a love for Star Wars.

so, I was thinking that Luke is the football captain and Ashton the rugby captain. the two others have to be in it too (obvs) and so let's have Michael as Luke's best friend and Cal as Ash's (you can swap any of the boys around if you want).

if you're american (or any other country where it's different), change the words 'rugby' and 'football' to whatever your equivalent is if you want.

the rest of the story is completely up to you! go for it!

if you have any other questions, PM me!