Shine - a.i [available]

Title: Shine

Boy: Ashton!

Summary: "Once upon a time there was a meeting of minds
The sun and the moon made a deal with the sky
One would take the morning and the other the night
Together they would blanket the world with light
But the moon had a shadow, he felt like a liar
The sun was the only one who carried the fire
The sun saw this, she kept on glowing
Bound to the moon, never saying, "you owe me""

Idea: this song is like... oh my word. I love it.

Basically Ash is the moon and Blaze is the sun (hehe).

So like i have two ideas, one was that Blaze knows exactly how to say and do the right things. Then Ash comes along and is so socially awkward (might change to Luke). Blaze notices this and is drawn to him, intrigued. She wants to know why he is like this. They get really close and she finally learns what has caused his darkness. She decides she's going to help him, and she 'shines on him'.

My other idea was that Ashton got his popularity from Blaze. He's really popular at school and this was only because of Blaze. They dated once when she was the most popular person at school, but then he broke up with her and she lost all popularity because he did it in a really bad way which put her in the bad light. The thing is, she loved Ash and still does, so she doesn't hold it against him, and in fact never claims that his popularity was all because of her, he was an outcast before she asked him out.

Notes: okay, well I'm giving this one to you, so go ahead and request of you want it :)

*inspired by the song Shine by Jason Mraz*