Titanic - m.c [available]

The girl hurried down the school hall, rushing away from her ex, who had been following her all day harassing her.

Suddenly she hit an obstacle, and she fell to the floor, her books scattering around her. She hurriedly began collecting them in her arms, and the obstacle crouched down to help her.

When they had picked them all up he held out a hand to help her up. Then he glanced at her face, and sucked in a breath, that he was grateful she hadn't heard. God, she was beautiful.

A smirk crawled its way onto his face. "Let's play titanic, you be the iceberg and I'll go down."

Her eyes widened as she took in his terrible pick-up-line, and he got a big surprise when she didn't slap him, like all the other girls had, and instead burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"You're so lame it's hilarious."

Here's the Michael one! I actually really like this idea I wish I had enough time for it myself but I don't so I'll give it to you guys. You'd better make it good haha XD

It's probably an a.u but it doesn't have to be :)

Also this could be a passage in the book or it could be a prologue or the blurb. Your choice!

So if you choose this one I'll PM you some details that I'd like you to include :) xx

Sold to electricaesthetic but she had to discontinue it :(

so, i was thinking someone else could take this idea as well, but write something a little different? so it's back up for sale!