TWELVE

𝐊𝐞'𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐚'𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐦𝐚

"My back and my head hurttt." I said sitting in the Livingroom.

"Yo dumbass was showing out last night." karmah said.

"Oh bitch please don't talk to me ion fuck with u." I said scooting away from him.

"Mane ion give a fuck, you always gotta fucking attitude bruh gah damn."

"Bitch cause you make me have attitude by doing stupid shit."

"Lil girl watch yo mouth, I'll beat yo ass in this bitch. Ain did shit to yo ass you so damn delusional."

"ME? DELUSIONAL? Mannnnn alright because now you tryna make it seem like ain see what I just saw."

"YOU FUCKIN DELUSIONAL."

"Yeah ho you can get the fuck out my house and you blocked bitch. Stupid ass nigga, finna go to my other nigga house. He know not to flirt with other bitches in my face." I said getting up.

"Quit fucking playing with me. And bruh the bitch asked me if I wanted a napkin and I accidentally grazed her hand." He snatched me back on the couch.

"BITCH YOU SMILEDDD FUCK IS YOU TAMMAT." I said tryna get out his hold.

"Man aight Ke'mari because you doing too much man."

I walked away and went into my room and slammed the door. "Bitchass nigga, dumb bitch. Hate his bitch ass. How the FUCK you gon tell me what I saw. Like oh my gawd." I said pacing and threw myself on the bed.

The door opened and Karmah walked in.

"Ma?"

"What?"

"See bruh I tried to come in here and apologize to you for yelling at you but now ion give a fuck." He said leaving out.

I sat up feeling a lil bad so I walked out into the livingroom and he was grabbing his keys.

"Wait where u going?"

"I'm finna go bit."

"Why?"

"Got a couple plays."

"Oh ok."

"I'll talk to you later ight?" He came over and kissed me on my forehead.

"Ight." I said closing the door after him.

"I need a Newport im getting a lil stressed out."

——