Chapter 1

It wasn't a busy day at the bar and Karube was busy making out with that bosses girl again. I am honestly worried that he might get caught again, but I had work to do so I could for sure say I saw anything. I could be an alibi or something. I was cleaning in the back when I heard a few thuds and scuffling.

'Sounds like the boss is here' I think to myself and continue cleaning, my shift will end in like five minutes, then I would go to the mall with Ichigo, my best friend.

"Hey y/n, this might be the last time I see you. " Karube said while trying to grab his things and leave the bar quickly.

"Yeah? Boss caught you again? I had no idea, not like I can hear everything" I say while snickering at his stupidity. "But I'll talk to him, and see what I can do. If I can do anything. "

"Thanks n/n, I gotta meet up with some friends. " He said before he walked out texting his friends. Jeez, I was always covering for him, but he's a good guy so I guess it's fine.

And with that my shift was over and I gathered my things and started on my way to the mall.

My phone starts to ring as I am walking and I see Karube and his friends making a scene in the road.
I pick up and I am met with Ichigo's voice.

"Where are you?" She asks, "I have been waiting for 10 minutes."

"Sorry, I had to finish my shift"

"I know, I am just giving you shit " she giggled over the phone, and I smile. Her happiness is contagious, I honestly don't know why she wanted to be my friend. I am barely friendly, even to my friends.

"Well don't worry, I am walking into the building now, I will meet up with you at-"

I was interrupted by fireworks going off in the distance.

"Woah, someone's celebrating today," Ichigo said.

"Yeah, but why would they be celebrating with big noisy fireworks?"

"No id-" her voice cut, and when I checked my phone it was off, like I couldn't turn it on when I tried.

Now that I mentioned that, I didn't hear anyone around me anymore, or see anyone to that matter.

I ran to the door and looked around outside, still no one, I was alone.
"Ichigo." I yelled after running back into the mall, no response. I tried again and started running throughout the mall.

Not a single soul besides me.

'They couldn't have been evacuated, where is everyone, or where am I for that matter?'

This was Shibuya, but not the one that I live in, so I have to figure out what to do.

'What if there are zombies' I shuddered thinking about it and grabbed a baseball bat just in case.
I started by changing into a different outfit and packing resources that I might need. The water fountains aren't working so I grabbed water bottles. I would pay later, if anyone mentioned it later. But it's not stealing if no one will miss it.

~

I am sitting outside on the sidewalk area, on the lookout for anyone or anything, and I am so bored. I finished drawing a dragon, a tattoo that I got a year ago for my 21st birthday.

I put out a sleeping bag and my backpack was going to be my pillow.
It was dark out and I was kind of anxious, that's when the screen lit up.

Welcome players.
The game will commencein a moment
Game

Players? It is literally only me, but whatever. I head towards a lot up building. It was a hotel, I used to go here all the time for family get togethers.

I have a bad feeling about this, still I headed towards the building and walked in. There was 6 people in the room.

In the middle a table had phones on it and on the sign it said take one. I picked the phone up and it turned on, activating facial recognition.

'What in the world is going on here?'

"Y/n?" I hear a familiar voice say my name.

"Ichigo!" I was surprised to say the least to see her because she disappeared like everyone else. "I was looking for you the past few hours," I finished and gave her a hug.

"A few hours? Y/n, it's been a week."

"What?"

"I have been here a week, I thought you disappeared with everyone else."
The way this is going does not sound good and I don't know what to think or believe anymore.