Chapter 4

On the way out of the back of the building I see two vehicles waiting, probably for hoodie guy.

A guy with piercings, longer black hair, and a big gun that he had on his shoulder got out of the car. Great, I have a feeling he wants to have a tea party and talk about feelings.

"Hey there princess, why don't you come with us?" He says.

"Quite the flatterer, but I need to head back to my place. Sorry but maybe next time, if you ask nicely." I reply, damn I should've been more polite, he might actually kill me. He looks at my flannel that was soaked in blood and looked back up.

"I see, well princess we can patch you up too. "

"Tempting, very tempting. Still my answer is still the same." I finish and start walking away, to my surprise they let me go. At least thats what I thought, I was a block away from my place, and a car drives up to me.

"You know, it's kind of rude to decline a gentleman's offer. " He says, getting out of the car once more.

"Oh you're hardly a gentleman." I should really shut up, but he is making it so easy to be mean. "If you didn't know, it is also rude to ignore a lady's answer." Ichigo would be strangling me right now at my stupidity.

The man frowns and then a bag is placed over my head.

I knew I should've brought my bag.

~

I am brought somewhere noisy, and they walk me down many different halls rooms wherever we are. No one has helped me with my wound yet and I am in very much pain.

I then am tied to a chair and someone takes off the bag over my head.

It is bright, and my eyes take a second to adjust. I look around and see two very pretty women in front of me, and then I see people armed with guns along the wall. Hoodie guy and the bigger guy is there too.

The one who I am least happy to see is talking to his buddy Mr. Macho. I catch myself from smiling, and another guy in a swimsuit comes in. Also wearing a robe, honestly the outfit suits him, he looks like a hippy.

"Welcome to the beach!" He says so happily. I smile at him, he reminds me of Ichigo.

"Well any questions before we start?" He asks, looking at me.

"Nope." I say popping the p, and smiling at him.

"Oooo, I like her, well I am the hatter!" Funny I was just thinking about having a tea party too. I probably won't be getting one.

"Mine's y/n."

"Now that we are introduced then we should go over some rules, shall we? Now there are three rules here at the beach." He pauses waiting for any response and when he doesn't get one he continues. "Rule number one, you must always wear a swimsuit here."

I made a confused face, maybe he is a pervert, or he is really into the beach theme. He must've noticed my confusion.

"It is so you can't hide any weapons, they are much more noticeable."

"Naturally," I reply shifting in my seat a little to try and get a little more comfy.

"Rule number two, all playing cards belong to the beach." I look to the wall behind him and see cards some crossed out. I have a one that could go there. I was in a nine of hearts game the second night, nothing crazy, sad to see others die the way they did.

(I didn't post the story cuz I kept crying, so I will have little flashbacks if you want).

Someone even sacrificed their kid. It was terrible but, if I wanted to stay alive, the beach gets the cards.

"Looks like you got one for me, the 9 of hearts! Men! Luck is on our side today!" Maybe you will get a promotion.

"Finally, the third rule." Hatter became dead serious when he looked at me and said, "Death to the traitors." I guess he can be scary. His usual smiling face came back.

"Other than that you can drink, do drugs, have sex all while you are here. Just don't forget that secrets are not allowed, so we glued the locks."

That's nice to know, no privacy.

"Well looks like you have to get fixed up, we will have Ann help you out with that." He said pointing at Ann, she was one of the pretty women standing right in front of me. I was untied, and she walked me out of the room, hoodie guy and I made eye contact before I walked out. Not going to lie, but if God is real, he took his sweet time creating this guy.

Then Ann led me to a room, there was a dead body on one of the tables.

"Excuse me, but if you want, I can fix myself up." I say as I sit down.

She looks at me, deciding if she could trust me with her tools, then she looked at the body, sighing she nodded and pointed to a cabinet. She put on gloves and an apron and a few other things, then she started working on the dead person again.

I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the supplies, I started to unwrap the bandage, and grabbed tweezers to grab the bullet. My parents were not the best but I am glad they taught me this.

With an unbloody part of my flannel I put it in my mouth, and I started to take the bullet out. Very painful process where the slightest movements hurt. I finally got it out and grabbed a few things to clean it.

I noticed the hoodie guy at the door watching me.

"Oi, Chishiya, what are you doing?" Ann demanded.

"Hatter told me I got the job of showing her her room, so I came here to wait." He replied nonchalantly. So that's his name.

I am putting the gauze on and finishing up.

"I could've done that."

"He said you might be working on a project, seems like he was correct."

I look from him to Ann, who just sighs and continues working. I am guessing she does that a lot. Maybe I could befriend her, by getting into disecting or something. I shuddered at the thought.

When I finished I followed Chishiya to my room. It was room 72, he also gave me a bracelet matching the number of the door.

"Here is your room, there are clothes in the dresser, enjoy yourself." Chishiya says before walking away. I walk into the room, it is pretty nice.

But now I have to put on a swimsuit, but when I open the drawer, there is only one swimsuit and two outfits for the games.

I guess I have to wear it if I don't want to be shot again.

(The bottoms are supposed to be shorts, but you can pick any swimsuit you want)

It is gorgeous, just not very practical. I couldn't go swimming with my wound, but that should heal in a few days to a week. The swimsuit actually covers most of it.

Well I should probably go out and find allies or at least get a drink.

______________________

Hey people!! Hope you are enjoying so far, I don't do a lot of check ins but if you have any questions ask!