NADIA FRANCIZEK POV...

Getting back to my restaurant, I walk straight to my office and shut the door. I take a sit on the couch before taking off my jacket and bring out the files from my bag.

"Okay, here we go"

RULES:

1. Never go into my bedroom.

2. You are not allowed to come into my office without my permission.

3. The basement is prohibited.

4. Always let your hair down.

5. Noise is prohibited

6. You are not allowed to call my name.

7. Dinner should be ready before eight.

8. Having a relationship is not allowed.

What the fuck?!!! I'm not allowed to have a relationship?who the hell does that? he is being fucking ridiculous!!.

9. When a party is being held, you are going to be the one in charge of all the food.

10. A mask will be given to you when an important guest is here.

Code for the penthouse: 4152

My eyes widened in shock staring at the salary, Wow!all I have to do is follow this fucked up rules, and I will get paid well. But why the hell do I have to wear a mask?is he that ashamed of me? who cares right?I don't give two fucks about it, the pay is good and soon I will be able to hire a cook.

My phone rings and I bring it out from my purse and saw who it was. I frowned deeply, contemplating on answering.

"Hey" I said.

"Nadia, thank goodness you picked up. I really need your help, Skylar refuses to pick my calls"

I roll my eyes "You deserve it don't you?"

"Please Nadia, do you have any idea where she is?I really need to make things up to her,I fucked things up"

"I am glad you realize that Lucas"

He sighs "I need my wife back please, just let me see her. I won't ever hurt her again,I swear to you"

I snort out a laugh "You won't hurt her?once upon a time, I heard that statement from someone"

"Nadia" desperation was clear in his voice.

"When she is ready to talk to you,then I will willingly inform you of her whereabouts" And with that I hung up.

I slowly lift up my sleeve and I could feel tears in my eyes staring at the scars on my arm which I inflicted on myself when dad died. I was depressed and strojek was almost taken away from me, I couldn't let that happen. It was all thanks to Kaspersky who healed me,who stopped me from killing myself.

FLASHBACK

I grab a pen and paper, and quickly write a letter to Skylar leaving her in charge of strojek. I can't bear the pain anymore, the agonising pain in my chest is getting too much, it has been a year since father passed away but the pain is still raw. I always thought that things will get better after a while but it's only getting worst, it hurts so bad.

I walk up to strojek room and he was fast asleep on his bed,I love you strojek and I hope that you will grow up well without me. I want you to know that I love you so much, but I just can't live anymore, everywhere hurts so much.