◣ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ◥

ʀᴜɪ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

I started taking notes of what I should do in order to become like Tsukasa but it always feels like something is missing. Like this isn't enough. I could ask him directly but it would just come out awkward and I don't want another person to feel awkward or have the impression I'm weird around me. I just want to be popular, to not be called a freak or weirdo. I just want to be happy and have the best grades possible.

The bell rang once again. I skipped the rest of the classes from lunch until now. It wasn't that bad. I am just chilling on the rooftop as the cold breeze passes through my whole body. I had a lot of papers scattered around me but I decided to just throw them out. I'm tired from writing but it's the only thing I can do right now.

I need to be perfect. I can't continue being this imperfect human everyone hates. I need to show them I can be better than those so-called comments of theirs. I must show them I can be perfect...no...

I have to be perfect...

I have to be perfect so no one thinks I'm the worst. I have to. I have to be perfect...

I got up from the bench I have been sitting on for the past hours and made my way to the rooftop doors. I opened them, only to reveal a certain blonde holding my backpack. Wait, my backpack?!

◣Start Of The Conversation◥

Tsukasa: Are you Kamishiro-kun?

Rui: Um, yes...

Tsukasa: I came here to give you your backpack since school has already ended.

Rui: Thanks...

Tsukasa: It's my pleasure. Next time please make sure your backpack is with you.

Rui: Of course...

◣End Of The Conversation◥

Tsukasa gave me a quick smile as he turned around and went downstairs, presumably to the entrance of the school. He looks too nice for his own good. Maybe that's what I'm missing in my notes. This must be the missing piece to my perfect uncompleted puzzle.

I take my small notebook and write down the thing I was missing. I can feel my mind getting clearer now. It feels like putting that missing puzzle piece in it's correct place.

Finally, I can finally start my ultimate plan that will probably backfire later on. I can see what I have to do to have people to not hate me for what my hobbies and if people start liking me, they might help me get higher grades on the exams.

My smile grew wider and wider at the thought. I can't help but run my way back home and feel a lot of happiness rush through my veins

◣Start Of The Conversation◥

Rui: Finally...

_______: Are you okay, dear? You seem pretty excited.

Rui: I'm fine, mom. I'm just very happy with the achievement I currently have in my hands.

_______: That's very nice, dear. Would you like something to drink or eat?

Rui: Ramune candy is fine.

_______: You can't always eat Ramune candy as dinner, Rui. You need something healthy like vegetables.

Rui: You know I hate vegetables mom!

_______: Ok, ok fine. I'll leave for work now. See you, darling.

Rui: Goodbye, mom.

◣End Of The Conversation◥

As my mom left the house I started unpacking everything I had in my backpack and my small notebook. I opened it and looked through all the unnecessary and necessary notes I had taken all afternoon.

My thoughts were interrupted as the blonde boy came to my mind like a sudden wind breeze on a summer day. I would have to admit, he is pretty cute for his age. No. I can't have these thoughts now that I have come so far, but he still looks cute with those tiger-like eyes staring at my bumblebee eyes.

◣Start Of The Conversation◥

Rui: Am I... falling in love...?

◣End Of The Conversation◥

To be continued...