◣ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ᴇɴᴠʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ◥

◣Start Of The Conversation◥

Rui: This can't be true... I have never fallen in love and I refuse to fall for him. We are the opposite of eachother. While he is the popular guy who has good grades and almost everyone under his own charm, I'm the weirdo, who is unpopular and has nothing good to give. What is wrong with me?

◣End Of The Conversation◥

I got up from my bed and sat on the other available seat in my room , which was near my desk. I had some blueprints scattered as my tools were on the floor, which was somewhat dangerous in the commoners eyes. I brushed everything to one side of my desk and started drawing something to get my mind off. I don't know what I'm drawing. I'm just tracing lines here and there without a beginning or end.

I tied my hair in a small side ponytail and continued my previous drawing. This time, I started doing the shadings and shadows. Why was I even spending my time giving it unimportant details while I could be creating another purple bat robot to give me company? I can't understand.

My hand and arm stopped moving. I must have come to the end of the drawing. As I finally let myself see what "I" have been drawing for the past minutes, I would say I'm rather impressed and embarrassed. I drew Tsukasa...

How could I betray my very own self? I blush deeply at this sight. Instead of ripping it, I kept it on a little box of drawings I had beside me.

◣Start Of The Conversation◥

Rui: What have I done to myself... I can't keep on like this...

◣End Of The Conversation◥

I can already feel my stomach twist and turn at the thought of the blonde boy. I start to fantasize future moments with him, like going to the park or Phoenix Wonderland as partners. Maybe even study together to help me get my grades up even more...

What am I thinking... I'm supposed to be the loner boy while he is supposed to be the popular one. We can't be made for eachother. People would just start calling him freak too and he would feel the same I felt all of these years. I can't let that happen, no matter what.

He doesn't deserve to suffer. He doesn't deserve being called names because of me. He doesn't deserve to end up like me...

He deserves to be happy with his significant other instead of me. I'm just a pawn on this little game of his while he is the king. Pawns and kings were never made for eachother, no matter how much people say or discuss this topic.

But yet...

I think that falling in love with this "abnormality" might not be so bad. I can even bring a new me liking it or not. A brand new me, a better me... Yes. He can be the key to a brand new me. The key I have been looking for some time now. He's the key to it all.

It feels like I'm now being manipulated but I'm not. I'm going crazy by the second...

I can feel my smile growing wider and wider to the thought. It's just, Tsukasa's voice is so beautiful too. Not just that or his cute eyes, but everything about him is perfect. How come have I never noticed the true beauty of this "abnormality".

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

Rui's small diary:

x/x (fri)

Cloudy again. When I stroked the mirror, it cracked. I cut my finger a little, I'm frustrated.

x/x (mon)