006

Sugarhill, New York City
7:05
at dd house 📍
LUNAS POV:

When I heard the door shut I took my shirt off leaving me in my bra then my jeans leavening me in boxers I turned around to see ddot staring "would you like to take a picture, it would last longer" he sat on the bed to get on his phone blushing. I just giggled pulling my clothes out "ddot can u do me a favor" he got up putting his phone down grabbing my waist with his cold hands "mhm" "can you get me a towel" I said putting my arms around his neck with my clothes still in my hand.

He stood there still looking at me before he let go of my waist walking out the door when he left I started jumping up and down bc I was finna fold😪. When he came back in the room he kissed me on the lips then handed me the towel. "Here" "thanks dot" "mhm" he said watching me walk into the bathroom I left the door cracked I used one of the un-used lofas and using the coconut dove liquid shampoo.

when I got out I walked out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me, I felt ddot staring at me "you gettin real comfortable around me huh Lu Lu" "ig" I said giggling going back in the bathroom to put on clothes I shut the door.

When I got dressed I opened the door fully doing my makeup listening to waisting time by Brent and Drake (doth my baby daddy's😍😍) "you can have all the space" I sang "more then you neeeeedddd" I heard ddot "if you ever hit me on a late night, I'll give you a clear mind" he stopped signaling me to sing the next part "might give you some insight" I said then I walked out the bathroom to meet him for both of us to sing at the same time "I'll share my world WiThhhhh youuuuuu" we both tried to reach the note Brent sang.

as I was doing my makeup ddot changed into his outfit he wore some sweats with the band of his boxers showing and a wife beater. when I walked out his jaw dropped "DAMNNN MAMII" he said making a fist and putting infront of his mouth walking towards me. I just giggled "GIMMIE A 360" he took your hand spinned you as you were laughing "damn" he said still holding your hand and with the other putting it on your waist.

Rn focus by H.E.R was playing you put you free hand around his shoulder and with your hand holding the other shoulder (I hope y'all know wat I mean) BABY CAN YOU FOCUS ON ME, BABY FOCUS CANT YOU SEE I JUST WANNA LOVE YOU BABY. when the song ended he kissed you lightly grabbing your jaw. You kissed back, after releasing from the kiss you stared into his eyes "i love you darrien" "I love you more Luna"

 You kissed back, after releasing from the kiss you stared into his eyes "i love you darrien" "I love you more Luna"

Sugarhill, New York City
8:15 pm
Block party📍
LUNAS POV:

We walked into the party they playing suge by dababy when you walked in you look at ddot "ddot ins go to the kitchen" you said having to yell over the loud ass music. "Ok ima say hi to everyone ight" you nodded yes, you walked away "AND THAT LIL NIGGIA AINT GONNA SHOOT SHIT HE JUST PULL IT OUT IN HIS PICTURES YEAH YEAH" you sang with dababy you got a red party cup and poured you some Henny and got a coke out the freezer then homecoming by lil uzi started to play "I play with kitty until it get sticky" u rapped before taking a shot of vodka. You made a face bc of the after affect of burning the back of your neck you went to to the side couch to see ddot and dd. ddot was js smoking rapping the song and dd had a girl on his lap "hey" you said as you got closer "wat you drinking" he pulled you by your waist to sit on his lap, you were gonna answer until you heard girls in the hood play by Megan thee stallion to get to the dance floor you had to pass the kitchen.

so as you were running got the to the dance floor with ddot behind you you grabbed the henny bottle "FUCK BEING GOOD IMA BAD BITCH" you went to the dance circle and you got down to twerk as you took a drink from the bottle "IM SICK OF MOTHER FUCKERS TRYNA TELL ME HOW TO LIVE" you felt something dragged you to look up and see ddot he dragged you upstairs and into a room you sat on the bed still drinking getting tipsy you poured 4 shots "take 2 with me ddot" "no." "your lane" you said rolling your eyes you took all 4 Turing around flipping him off "why u take me here I wanna go dance" "bc u wildin twerking for other niggas to see" "ok I promise I won't twerk for others to see" you stopped "unless you catch my ass" you said running out the room.

ddot ran after you catching you, turning you around and throwing you over his shoulder "LET ME GOOO" he went to the bathroom putting you on the counter you took a drank from your bottle sitting it next to you. "I said I wouldn't do it anymore baby" you said "you gotta stop playing with me mami" you felt his now warm hands on your leg "I won't do it anymore plus I wanna sit on the couch anyway" "ok ima go outside for 2 min to go talk to someone ok js go sit on the couch" he said grabbing up and putting you down on the floor "ok" you you said taking a drink of your Henny that was about to be gone.

when u guys came out the bathroom neon guts by lil uzi was playing you guys went to the dance floor seeing dd grinding on the same girl from earlier
you and ddot were dancing together having fun.

when u guys came out the bathroom neon guts by lil uzi was playing you guys went to the dance floor seeing dd grinding on the same girl from earlieryou and ddot were dancing together having fun

10 shots, 6 drinks and a blunt and some more later you guys all decided to go home.