028

Hawaii, Honolulu
5:23pm
📍home
luna pov:

'On a day like this the heat, it feel like summer'

It was mid day and you felt like going to the beach so you got in a black bikini and went downstairs. Ddot, dd and edot were all downstairs smoking and talking. "Where are you going bae" ddot said getting closer to you.

His eyes were red and low, "I'm js gonna go outside I felt like chilling on the beach". "Mmm ok" you got a beach blanket from off the rack outside and went to the cooler to get a sprite. You put the blanket out and tanned for a little until you got in the water.

While you were in the water you got a lil hungry so you wanted to go inside but you were wet so u opend the door and yelled to ddot. " BABE....BABEE.....DARRIAN" you yelled while tapping the floor with your foot.

"OMFG WHAT DO U WANTTTTTT" you heard ddot yell from coming down the stairs. "STOP FUCKING YELLING" edot yelled from the second story, "RIGHT" you heard angel yell from coming down the third level to go to the bathroom on the second floor.

"can you get me a towel please i didnt get one on my way out here" you said while playing with your acrylics. "omfg" he said Turing around to get you the towel. "Thank you I love you"

You told him as he walked around the couch and took a right. He flipped you off while walking away. When he came back he gave you the towel. "Anything eles babe" he asked while putting his hand on your waist.

"No not rn but thank you" you said while kissing him, he walked away and you dried yourself and walked into the house to get a snack. You made Dino nuggets in the air fryer and sat at the island while waiting.

 You made Dino nuggets in the air fryer and sat at the island while waiting

time skip

You finished your nuggets and was in the room changing. You got a OVER sized sweater and some black panties. You went into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

You let it warm up and put p power as your shower song. You washed your body, condition your scalp, and had a whole world tour in the shower.

after you got out you did everything you needed and then went into the room that was connected to the bathroom. "Whatcha watching" you asked ddot while jumping in the bed and hugging him.

he grabbed your thigh and picked it up and brought it up to his waistband. "Black panther" he said kissing your head. "omg perfect choice, this is my top 5 fav marvel movies" you said while resting your chin on his bear chest and looking at him.

you guys fell asleep while watching black panther and cuddled.

Ik it's short dont attack me😔