014

Sugarhill, New York City
6:45pm
📍Hospital
LUNAS POV:

'Because it's on again off again love you like oxygen, you don't know what I do for you.'

I been in this hospital for 2 days now and it's been boring asf because they have 6 hours for visiting and dd and ddot couldn't come yesterday because they had to go to the studio but they ft me so it's a win win. But I have nothing to do in here so edot and dudeylo are gone come today. But for right now I'm js gonna take a nap bc they gonna come at 7 and it's 6.

 But for right now I'm js gonna take a nap bc they gonna come at 7 and it's 6

(Time skip)

it's 7:03 and they not here yet, but I checked edot location. I have his location because when I was sneaking outta school I said I won't be able to text him so he gave me his location and he gave me his, and he hasn't turned it off. It said they were outside the studio so I ft Dudey it rang one time and he answered "yo where are you guys" "we outside the studio we had to drop off something" "oh ight" I thought it was kinda suspicious because one of them would of texted me they had to make a stop. I got interrupted by edot grabbing the phone "we gonna stop by the bodega and then come over there" "ok I love you guys stay safe" "we love you too" they hanged up. You locked your phone and put it by your side you turned on your side and took another lil nap .

When you woke up you heard whisper voices, you looked up to see takis, turbos, hot fries. and Starbucks and a slushie on the desk and a DoorDash gift card you look towards the voices. You saw edot and dudey smoking a blut and sharing Doritos "why are you guys smoking you guys can't smoke in a fucking hospital" "my bad" edot said going to the window and crushing it against the wall and flinging it outside. You rolled your eyes, "how you doing mh" dudey said coming up to you and giving you a lil kiss on the forehead. "I been doing good im js bored asf" you said sitting up "it's so fucking boringggg ugh" edot chuckled at you. "We'll at least your good" you looked at the drink and snacks and gift card. You picked your gift card up to see how much is on the gift card "100$" "damn thanks guys" "ofc mh" "you guys got me hella snacks" you got the hot fries and opened the bag "so what's been happening since I been in here".

Edot was about to say something but got cut off "nothing really js trying to make music and chilling at the deli and the block. Like usual" "mmm. Ok". You could tell something was off. They stayed till 9 and left 30 minutes early because jstar said to come to the studio "ight watch ddot for me" "we will, bye mh" "bye I love you guys" you sat there and finished your slushy and went to sleep.

sorry this one is short what y'all think going one

what y'all think going one