Chapter 9

It was Valentines day and Chris was currently on his way from Atlanta to visit me for the night just like he said he would.

Chris
Just got in my car, be there soon 😘

Reese
See you soon, the door is unlocked 🥰

I smiled to myself and quickly poured 2 glasses of wine before changing into some red lingerie I had bought just for him. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, grabbing the Captain America shield I had bought off of Amazon to really complete the look, per Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick's suggestions. And since Chris was currently filming as Captain America and looked so good in the picture Lizzie sent me...why not.

I walked out into the living room where I had wine and chocolate covered strawberries set up on my coffee table. I turned off the lights, having lit some candles and I heard the door start to open. I held the shield in front of my body and I heard footsteps come closer.

"OH MY GOD?!"

"RYAN!" Ryan spun quickly around covering his eyes, absolutely mortified. "Are you naked?!" "Ryan get out!" I abruptly dropped the shield and pulled the fluffy white blanket off of the couch and wrapped it around my body. "Oh my god! The guy you're dating is Chris?! Captain America!!" "Ryan shut up!" I snapped at him and walked closer to him, pushing him out of the front door.

"Why are you here?! Shouldn't you be with, oh I don't know...your WIFE!" I yelled as I pushed him towards my front door. "Yea, that's why I'm here. Our sitter has food poisoning and we had to cancel our dinner plans last minute... so I wanted to do something special for Blake tomorrow, my assistant is going to watch the kids, and I needed to ask you if you would decorate the house for me while I take Blake out to dinner."

"This couldn't be a text?!" He shrugged, "well yea but your place was on my way home from the flower shop and I didn't think you had any plans other than sipping on a glass of wine and using something that vibrates. I especially didn't think you would have plans with Captain America."

"Ryan!!!" I yelled at him and completely pushed him through the door. He turned around, still with his hands over his eyes, "So will you?"

"Alright whatever, yes, fine, get out!" He lifts his arms, eyes still tightly closed, and feels around for the elevator button. "Thank you, love you! Practice safe sex!" "RYAN?!" "I'm going!" He steps into the elevator and I slam the door to my apartment, leaning against it.

I'm actually mortified.

I walk back over to the couch and drop the blanket back on the couch. I grab my wine glass and empty it before pouring myself another large glass. I hear the door open, once again, and hear Chris' voice. "Reese?" I spin around quickly and look at him, "hi." I smile and watch his eyes travel up and down my body. He starts walking towards me, "Wait!" He stops abruptly and I bend down to pick up the shield again. I hear him groan and throw his head back. "I was supposed to be holding this when you came in but then Ryan walked in and- well it was, never mind." At this point he was now right in front of me, placing his hands on my hips.

"You look...so...sexy." He looks at me, lust filling his eyes. "Yea?" He groans and nods, pulling me into a hungry kiss. "You look so sexy with this shield..." He mumbles against my lips. "Just for you, Captain Rogers." He lets out a low growl and pushes us backwards until we fall onto the couch. He hovers over me and starts to place kisses along my neck as his hands run up and down along my body. I moan slightly as he sucks on the sweet spot on my neck, nipping it with his teeth. I run my hands through his longer than usual hair, gripping it slightly as his kisses trail lower on my body.

I pull his head back up and passionately kiss him. I bunch up his shirt in my hands, pulling it off his body and throw it onto the floor. He lets his hand softly graze my exposed thigh as I run my hands over his exposed chest. I slide my hand lower until I'm at the waistband of his sweatpants. He bites my bottom lip as he pulls away from our kiss. I watch him closely as he stands up, taking off his sweatpants, before positioning himself between my legs. He places kisses along my thighs before placing a hot kiss onto my clothed clit. I moan loudly and he looks up at me through his dark lashes and smirks.

He takes his hands, pulling my lace panties down, painfully slowly. "Please, Chris..." I moan. He smirks and attaches his lips to me. I grip his hair and buck my hips as he licks and sucks. I feel him slowly insert two fingers into my heat and I tug on his hair with a loud moan. "Chris..." He curls his fingers and pumps, twisting them and hitting my g-spot. He kisses my sensitive nerves and sucks harshly again. "Chris!" I arch my back off of the couch and cum all over his face and fingers. He smirks as he pulls away, crawling back over me as I breath heavily. He keeps his eyes locked with mine as he places his fingers in his mouth, sucking the juices off his fingers.

"You taste so good..." He kisses me roughly, letting me taste myself on his tongue. He moans into our kiss as I grab him through his boxers.

"Chris...please.." I pant, my face flushed. "That's not my name..." He whispers, fingers gently touching my sensitive clit. "Captain...please.." I whine and he smirks, inserting one finger back into me. I grip his bicep tightly as he pumps his finger a few times before pulling it out. I whine at the loss of contact and he removes his boxers.

He reaches around my chest, unclipping the lace lingerie bralette and throwing it onto the floor. He groans and sucks on my breasts, leaving a large hickey. I moan at the feeling of his length against my leg. "Tell me what you want..." He mumbles as he leaves open mouth kisses on my body.

"You. Please...I want you to fuck me." I moan and he smiles against my skin. "So good for me..." He lines himself up with my entrance and slides in. My eyelids flutter as he inserts himself fully inside of me. "Reese..." He moans and starts to move slowly, brushing my g-spot effortlessly as he moves. "...So fucking good baby." I moan as he begins to thrust faster, going deep and hard. My body clenches around him and he moans loudly from the pressure. He drops his head into my neck and leaves bites along my collarbone and neck. My hands run along his muscular back, gripping tightly, leaving marks.

"I'm gonna cum..." I moan into his ear and he sucks on my neck. "Me too." He whispers and I feel my body clench around his cock, legs shaking as I release onto him. Shortly after I feel his hot cum shoot into me, filling me.

He thrusts a few more times, riding out our highs before pulling out slowly and kissing me. "Fuck, that was amazing." I smile and run my fingers through his hair, "Happy Valentines Day." I smile at him as he stands up for a quick moment, pulling his boxers on and handing me his shirt. I slip it on over my body and cuddle up next to him on the couch. He reaches over to the coffee table and hands me my large glass of wine.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minute, enjoying each other's presence. I feel him place a quick kiss on my head before reaching forward and grabbing a strawberry off the tray. "Want one?" I nod and he places it at my mouth, dragging I across my bottom lip slowly before I take it into my mouth. I let out a soft moan and he smiles. He gives me a quick kiss before pulling my legs into his lap and covering them with the blanket.

"So what were you saying earlier about Ryan?" He looks at me and I bury my head in his chest, cheeks flushed red. "Oh my god." I groan, "I had all of this  ready for you and unlocked the door because you said you were on the way...so I stood here with the shield, trying to look all sexy, and I figured it was you who came in...but it was Ryan." I felt his chest start to move up and down from laughter and I sat up, slapping his chest. "It's not funny!" He throws his head back and grabs his chest with his hand, "it's a little funny..."

I roll my eyes at him and he pulls my body back into his. "He didn't know we were dating." Chris ran his fingers through my hair and took a sip of the wine, "You didn't want him to know?" "No...because he's annoying." I mumble and he laughs again. "Seriously, he's going to constantly make jokes now as if I wasn't the center of most of them already."

I pull away from his chest and turn to face him on the couch as he gently rubs my bare legs. He kisses my lips quickly and grabs another strawberry from the table, feeding it to me. "I wouldn't mind letting the whole world know that I'm dating Reese Lively. Which brings me to my next very important question...will you officially be my girlfriend Reese?" He places his hand on my cheek and I smile at him with a nod and he kisses me passionately.