Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache and wrapped in Chris's warm embrace. I groaned a little and snuggled into his side. I felt him laugh a little and squeeze me tighter.

"Good morning." He said with a husky morning voice. If I didn't have a splitting headache I would be jumping his bones right now. I couldn't form a sentence and groaned in response. "There's medication and water on the side table." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I turned around in his arms and reached over to the side table, grabbing the two ibuprofen that Chris had likely set out the night before.

I popped both pills in my mouth and swallowed it down with water. "Was I acting stupid?" I asked Chris, turning back around and laying my head against his chest. "No. Although, you wouldn't stop asking Ryan drunk questions about The Notebook." I groaned and laughed a little. "So basically a regular Tuesday for me? Good to know." I laughed. I let my hand rest on his chest and rub small circles over his abdomen. He let out soft, breathy moans as my hand unknowingly moved further down.

"Reese..." He said, his breathing heavier. I realized what I was doing and moved my hand back up to his peck. He let out a groan of disapproval and grabbed my hand, moving it to the band of his boxers. I looked up at him and saw him smiling while his eyes remained closed. "Chris..." "Hmm?" I let my hand move further down on his boxers and felt how hard he was getting. I palmed him gently through his boxers. His grip on me tightened as a soft moan passed through his lips.

I bit my lip and sat up, swinging my leg over him. His hands gripped my hips instantly as his blue eyes met mine. "Good morning." I whispered, leaning down to kiss him. He leaned up as his tongue fought mine for dominance. I let my hips roll over his erection. He jerked his own hips up and I moaned in our kiss. "You looked so sexy last night..." He whispered. I moaned, running my hands along his body. "We looked sexy last night." I said, biting down on his lip.

Chris continued to let me roll my hips against him before flipping me onto my back. "Do you feel okay? Don't lie to me either." He asked, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm fine." I ran my hands across his shoulders and down his arms. He kissed my nose and got up off the bed. "You're nauseous aren't you." "No." I mumbled.

He shook his head and leaned over, pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'm going to take a cold shower." "Chris!" I whined and he walked into his bathroom shutting the door. I huffed and pulled a pillow over my head.
While Chris was in the shower, his phone started ringing and it was way too loud for my head. "Chris! Phone!" "Just let it ring!" He yelled back. Well there was no way I was going to let it ring. It sounded too annoying. I threw the pillow off of my head and turned to my side to grab it so I could silence it.

Incoming Call: Ashley

Who the fuck is Ashley?

I forgot all about silencing the phone and stared at the call until it ended and sent the other person to voicemail. A text came through right after.

Ashley
I heard you were in LA
Call me ;)

Excuse me. What the fuck. I threw Chris's phone back down on the nightstand and grabbed my own before walking into the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee as my mind went a million miles per hour. Finally I decided to call Scott.

"Hey Reese! Congrats on the movie, what's up?" He answered the phone in his usual happy manner. "Hey...It was good." "What did he do?"

"How do you know I was calling about Chris?" I asked and he laughed. "Well you do sound hungover but you also don't sound happy." He replied and I groaned. "Well everything was fine until his phone rang. I went to silence it because he was in the shower and it was an incoming call from someone named Ashley. Then right as I went to set the phone down, she texted him saying she heard he was in LA and for him to call her with a winking emoji." Scott took a deep breath and stayed quiet for a few moments. "Scott?"