Chapter 22

Chris and I finished the Gucci Guilty campaign and I can honestly say this probably would have been hell with Glen. Very uncomfortable. I'm glad Chris had his manager call them. We had flown back to New York and were about to head out to LA for the world premier of my new movie Blade Runner, with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford. "Reese?" Chris asked, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. His arms...His chest..The tattoos...The....

"Reese?" "Yea?" I shook my head and looked up at him. "I asked what time is the flight?" "Oh ummm not for a few hours...It's a late flight." I said. I know exactly what we should do with our time...we haven't since that first day of the shoot in Italy and there is definitely a lot of sexual frustration...

"Nick sent me the photos from the campaign...do you want to see them?" He asked but I was still focused on other things. One of them being ripping the towel off his waist and dragging him into my bed. "Yea sure that sounds good?" "Reese? Are you even listening to me right now?"

"Nope." I shook my head and stood up, walking up to him. "The only thing I'm thinking about is how I want to rip this towel off and pull you into my bed." I placed my hands at the top of the towel and he smiled. "Then what are you waiting for?" He pressed his lips roughly against mine and I untucked the towel, letting it fall to the ground. He slowly backed us back up to the bed until my knees hit the mattress and we both fell. In seconds he was lifting my shirt off of my body and throwing it across the room. His mouth roamed my chest as one of my hands was threaded in his hair. I yanked on it a little and he groaned against my breast. "Chris...now." I said, arching my back. His mouth never left my body as his kisses trailed down my stomach and stopped at the top of the biker shorts I was wearing.

He pulled them down, along with my lace thong, and tossed them aside. I was dripping for him as his mouth connected with my clit. I felt his tongue draw small circles as one of his fingers teased my entrance. "Chris, please." I moaned. He sunk his finger inside of me as my walls clenched around him. He worked his finger in and out of me as his tongue flicked my clit. "Oh god..." I groaned, feeling an orgasm quickly approach. He pulled away abruptly and I sat up and glared at him. "Chris!" He grabbed my ankles, flipping me over onto my stomach. "You could have asked nicely." I said, rolling my eyes. I felt his hand connect with my ass, "You left me at the studio without a car and then locked me out of our room in Italy. You haven't been properly punished for that." I yelped and buried my head in the pillow as he lifted my hips up and positioned himself behind me. I whined, wanting more.

He slowly ran his tip between my folds. His hands gripped my hips, holding me still, as I tried to push back against him. "Reese." He growled and slapped my ass again. I whimpered, needing to feel him inside of me. "Chris, please...I need to feel you."

He ignored me as he continued to rub his tip through my wetness. "I don't think you deserve to feel me inside of you. What do you think?" I groaned and pressed my head into the pillow. "Words, Reese." I felt another slap against my ass. "Yes! I do." "Do you? You think locking me out of our room in Italy and then accusing me of not trusting you was just for fun then?" I felt his hot breath against my clit. "I'm sorry. Baby please..." I whined.

"Wait here." He said, placing a kiss on my clit before walking away. I heard the bedroom door close and I turned my head to look at it. I know he didn't just leave me here like this...

A few seconds later, he walked back in with a glass of water? Really. I wanted to roll my eyes but clearly he was in a more dominant mood today so I chose to bite my lip instead. "Good girl." He said, placing a kiss on each of my ass cheeks. He turned me over so I was laying on my back. He kissed me quickly, moving my hands above my head. "Don't move them." I nodded and bit my lip.

I heard him mess with the glass for a second before a cold sensation touched my clit. My whole body flinched and he grabbed onto my hips holding them down. He brought the ice cube up and down my slit agonizingly slowly. I moaned loudly as my chest rapidly moved up and down and my back arched off the bed. "Chris..." I moaned, my hands gripping the sheet tightly. He continued to move the ice cube slowly, adding a finger, until it had completely melted in his mouth. It was torture.

"You're so pretty..." He looked up at me and kept moving his finger at a very slow pace. "Chris, oh my god." I threw my head back with a soft moan. I was dripping. He could feel me clenching around his finger and getting closer to my orgasm. "Fuck. Chris I'm close..." I mumbled. He pulled his hand away and crawled up my body. "Chris!" I whined. I could feel his hard length against my thigh. "Not yet, baby. Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked lowly. "Yes, Chris, please..." A soft moan left my lips. "Good girl, so polite." His lips crashed against mine and I felt him sink into me. He started slowly before picking up his pace. "Oh Chris." I moaned as he grazed my g-spot. "Right there."

I so badly wanted to run my fingers through his hair but I didn't want him to stop.

He kept hammering into me letting out loud groans as he felt my walls contract around him. He suppressed his moans as he leaned in to kiss me, "fuck, baby. You're so tight for me."

"Don't stop, don't stop. Oh god." I gasped, almost whining as I did. His tip grazed my g-spot with each thrust. Soon there was that familiar burning sensation between my legs. Chris knew I was close as he slowed down and moved a free hand down to rub my clit. He was focused on my body and on my body cues as I writhed under him. "Chris, I -"

"That's it, let go baby." He whispered in my ear, biting it gently. I let myself go with a mind shattering release. My whole body shook as he continued to move in and out, chasing his own release now. I wrapped a leg around his waist, holding him close. He went harder with deep strokes until he let go inside of me. "Holy shit." He groaned as he slowed down. There was still some pulsing between our legs before he pulled out slowly, laying next to me. We each caught out breaths as we came down from the high. He pulled me close to him and placed a kiss on my head. "I love you." "I love you too." I said, cuddling into him.

"So the pictures?" I looked up at him and he laughed reaching for his phone that was on the bedside table. "They look good! I love them!" I kissed him passionately, "we need to get these framed." He laughed, setting his phone back down. "Whatever you want, baby."

"So when does our flight leave again?" I looked closer at his phone, checking the time

"So when does our flight leave again?" I looked closer at his phone, checking the time. "In 3 hours." "So, we should probably head over to the airport then." I nodded and sat up, resting my hand on his chest. "Have I ever told you how much I love these tattoos..." I traced a few of the tattoos on his chest and he smiled. "We should get a tattoo." My eyes widened and I shook my head. "Why not?" He laughed sitting up and pulling me into his lap. "I don't like needles." "Reese, you have 3 tattoos." "And I hated every second of it." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Just one, something small." "Fine." I gave him a kiss and he smiled. "Come on, let's get ready to go, we have a world premier of a movie to attend."