Epilogue

There you have it-the end goal for the story.
The actual happily ever after, or is it?
—————
The next day, in Lady Germanotta's Curl Up and Dye, Jesy looked up to see royal messengers enter, smiling in pale yellow suits. One handed scroll of paper to her.

Jesy removed her headphones, took the paper, and unfurled it. The Auradon crest was at the top, and a typed note with two handwritten lines was at the bottom.

Jesy read it aloud: " 'His Majesty King Cole of Auradon and his councilor Sir Calum of the Isle hearby request the pleasure of your company, Jesy Nelson, for the current academic year of Auradon Prep'!" Her voice grew louder and more excited. " 'Please notify His Majesty couriers of your response to this request. We'd love you to join us at Auradon Prep. Will you come? Signed King Cole."

Jesy screamed. She hugged the royal messenger, who beamed. She screamed again. Above, her wicked grandmother banged the floor and shouted. "Knock it off!" Jesy giggled and smiled. She looked over the scroll of paper again. The messenger turned and marched out.

She ran off to pack.

At long last, Jesy was going to Auradon.
—————
Not far from the Isle, Sabrina rose from the waves and looked back at the party boat glowing in the distance.

She grinned. "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" Sabrina said. With that, she cackled and lowered back under the water until, with a single ripple, she was gone.