chapter 8 (last one, its kinda short im sorry-)

I was about to jump on Tsumugi but Kaede held me back.

"Shuichi, calm down!"

"Oh wow! We can't have me getting hurt right before the game now can we?" Those were the last words I heard from Tsumugi before she hit me with the same bat she hit Ouma-kun with.

Kaede's Pov:

"Shuichi!" I was shocked.

"Now all I need is for you to sign and we can start the game!" Tsumugi had the pen and paper in her hand again. I didn't see her pick it up or drop it..

"Shirogane-san, you're my friend, but I'm not signing up, I'm sorry." Maybe being nice to her would work?..

"I'm flattered that you consider me as your friend, but thats not going to change my mind."

Shirogane-san took my hand and signed the paper. Without hesitation, she dropped the pen amd paper, picked up the bat, and hit me with it. The last words I remember her saying were,

"See you soon, Akamatsu-chan!"

It feels like I forgot everything..

I woke up in a dark place, I extented a hand. A hand that belonged to no one. I opened... something..? This is me.. My name is.. Kaede Akamatsu. I just remembered who I am. Nice to meet.... me? As soon as I opened what seemed to be a locker I fell onto the ground.

"Ow.. thats going to leave a mark..." I said rubbing my head.

'Okay.. this is fine, I'm just going to look around, find out where I am, then get out of this place. It's fine.. I'm fine, everythings fine..' I gave myself some strange motovation and started to look around. Time must have flown by because a strange boy fell out of the locker beside mine.

"Ow..."