CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: THE YONZON'S

JUST. FUCKING. KILL. ME. 

I muttered a string of curses under my breath as I reluctantly rose from the bed. Every step sent a wave of soreness through my hips and thighs, especially the sensitive area between my legs, causing me to curse even more. The agonizing pain mixed with the throbbing headache from last night's hardcore drinking session made me feel sick to my stomach.

I began to feel a sense of unease as the thought crossed my mind that a stranger may have brought me home and taken advantage of my drunken state. Gradually, fragments of memories from the previous night started to resurface, causing me to gasp in shock as I covered my mouth with my hand, finally realizing what had happened. I did it! Dominic and I did it! I finally popped my cherry with the man I chose!

Oh, my God, oh, my God. Nabusog na si Maw ng malaking talong!

I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the room with me, but there was no one there. There was not even a sign that anyone else had been in the room other than the breakfast tray on the side table. It looks like the food has been sitting there for a while, indicating that some time has already passed before I woke up. 

My shoulder dropped. He just... left. 

Disappointment swells in my chest. Well, what should I expect? What happened last was just "spur-of-the-moment" kind of thing. It was never meant to happen. 

I had no idea what I was expecting from him, especially considering that we weren't on good terms last night. Sex does not change anything between us. It won't affect his decision to keep his distance from me. And just because I gave up my virginity to him, it doesn't mean I no longer despise him.

Pero ano ba naman 'yung mag-wait siya until I magising ako and bid goodbye to me before he leaves. Hindi 'yung gigising na lang ako na wala siya, while my maderpaking vagina hurts like hell because it was stretched by his gigantic titi.

He knew that it was my first time, yet he still chose to be a jerk.

I lifted the blanket to check myself, feeling my cheeks redden in embarrassment when I saw bruises on my inner thighs and hips. It was a stark reminder of how rough Dominic had been with me. How gigil Dominic's face look when he was asking me to come all over his cock like a madman.

Well, at least he cleaned me. I thought after a minute of my observing myself and realizing that I don't feel sticky or smell at all.

I reached for my bag na nakapatong sa bed right next to me.

"Damn, it's already 10 AM!" I gasped as I opened my phone.

I saw several missed calls and texts from Ate Susan, asking where I was and if I was okay. I immediately sent her a reply para di na sila mag-worry sa akin ni Mana Senya.

When I tried to move, I convulsed from the pain that engulfed my core. Nope.

Moving is not a fucking option.

The pain was too much to bear. I ran my fingers through my hair and winced. Tangina talaga, kung gaano kasarap makipag-sex, ganoon din kasakit mawalan ng virginity.

I allowed my tired body to sink into the soft bed and surrendered myself to sleep. Late na din naman ako for my first meeting, ba't 'di ko pa sulitin, right?

After several hours of rest, I woke up to see that it was already 1 PM. Maingat akong bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga at pinakiramdaman ang sarili sa bawat hakbang ko.