SYNOPSIS

Samia 'Mia' Liu. She's a confident hot chick. All of her curves are in their right places. Men are all after her, but she's only after one man who's gonna pop her precious cherry. The world is just easy, that was she thought. Until, the mysterious two-faced Dominic Castillo suddenly appeared into her life just like an effin mushroom. And damn, he's hot and a fucking good kisser! She just can't get enough of his kisses and she wanted more of him.

Ano kaya ang gagawin niya para lang pansinin siya ng lalaki? Will she wait until he begs for her attention? Or be desperate and ask him to be her bedmate?

Darius Nikolas Christodoulpoulos. Also known as Dominic Castillo, everyone knew him as a simple bartender working at NeoBar, but the truth is... He is powerful and ruthless. He has this dark eyes and a very sharp jaw that will leave you thousands of questions. Everyone in his kingdom will bow down on their knees. But only one woman made his knees wobble. And that's Samia Liu. The spoiled hardheaded brat that made his shaft hard in an instant.

Ano kaya ang gagawin niya upang mapasunod niya ang babae? Should he be tough on her? Or will he just let himself fall into her seduction?