act 1

meeting

meeting.

****

3rd person pov.

aurelia sat ontop of the roof of her apartment building, listening to music while watching the other below, she pointed out some of interesting stuff of others in her mind, she ignored all of her surroundings. focused on others,

isaac got up from his desk, stretching himself out, putting on his shoes. he muttered something to himself before leaving the apartment of his, he went up to the roof to get some fresh air. he opened the door, noticing the other, he didnt want to scare her because he could tell they werent paying attention

isaacs pov

"she is so pretty, her hair blows perfectly with the win- wait what the fuck am i thinking about right now, i dont know her.." i thought to myself, the one infront of me was very pretty. i slightly tapped her shoulder, not trying to be akward, i noticed her jump a bit, taking out one of her headphones and turning around, looking up at me.

"uh- hello" she smiled, stuttering over her words. her face slightly pink, "is anyone sitting here?" i asked her, smiling. "nope." she smiled, pausing the music she was playing.

aurelias pov

the taller male sat next to me, smiling. his hair looked soft, his eyes were mixtures of colors that looked good in the sunset, and his outfit was a bit meh, but it matched? thats all that mattered. "OH- uh im isaac." he turned his head to look at me, makings out my facial features. "aurelia." i smiled at him, turning back around to finish watching the others.

"so what are you doing out here?" he asked, looking down at the others with me. "people watching" i said a bit quietly, "people watchiny?" he questioned, turning towards me again, "you dont know what that is?" i turned towards him also, slightly tilting my head in question.

"never heard of it in my life. whats it mean?" he stared into my eyes, not in a weird way, a comforting soft way. "its like, idly observing people in public places." i said, not knowing the definition off of the top of my head, i heard my phone ding and noticed a message from my friend
i read it as it said "arent you suppose to stream tonight?" i completely forgot.

"oh, shit i frogot i have to do something uhh,, online?" i said , lying through my teeth. i didn't know if isaac knew was streaming was, but didnt want to make it akward. "what onlihe? if i can ask." he looked at his phone, checking the time. "shit, well uh i kind of have to stream? if you know what that is." he smiled as he slightly chuckled. "yup, i know."

"okay well enjoy that, could i get your number also?" he questioned, not in a forcing tone. "oh yeah, let me write it down!" i grabbed one of my notebooks out of my bag, ripping a peice of paper off of a page, writing it down.

"okay well ill see you!" i gave him the paper, smiling and grabbing all my stuff before leaving, i didnt want to miss my stream i completely forgot about.

****

hope ya enjoyed the first chapter!!
make sure to eat today and drink water :3