act 5

drunken thoughts

drunken thoughts.

****

isaacs pov.

i groaned, unplugging my phone from its charger. picking up the call from aurelia. being greeted with a loud "HEYYY", slurred out in her voice.
"uhh,, could youuuu come pick me up pleaseeeee" she begged, i sighed. "aurelia, dude its 2am." "i knowwww, im sorry but i wanted to hang out with my friendsssss.." she whined. i got up, telling her ill be there in a secind and to send where she is.

i got dressed quicky, i just put something comfortable on and grabbed my keys. i wasnt in the mood fir this at all.

****

"isaacccc" she whined, as i put her arm over me. "mhm, okay we gotta get you inside" i groaned, picking her up. "i think i left my key in my carrr" she put her head into my chest, mumbling. i guess she could come to my apartment, but.. yk what nvm

i sighed, opening the door, walking to my room and setting her down. I grabbed some extra clothes and shorts for her, she was almost blackout drunk. she couldnt do it herself so i geuss i had to help. "can you lift you arms up for me? unless you think you can change yourself." i looked at her, setting the clothes down. "mmm.. i dont think thats possible" she hiccuped

i took the shirt she was currently wearing, pulling it up, she yawned. i put the t-shirt over her, she finished putting it over herself. i didnt know what to do for the shorts part. but she was already wearing sweatpants, so it wasnt a big deal. she could also use my shower in the morning. i yawned, sitting down next to her.

aurelias pov

i couldn't think correctly. like my mind is fucked up and shit, but i did get a cute guys numberr.. but i liked isaac,, i felt my eyelids feeling heavier. closing them and falling asleep quickly.

****

i woke up to an arm around me. i couldnt remeber anything and my head hurt alot,, i rubbed my eyes and saw a sleeping isaac below me on my chest. i smiled to myself and grsnning my phone that was next to me. checking the time, it said brightly "12:23"

i felt isaac move below me, looking down to see if he was awake. he was still asleep but i jusr decided to let him. i be i called him and begged him to come get me, i think?

****

woahhh what if i make them kiss next chapter 😝😝