act 3

trigger warnings: abuse, verbal abuse, abusive flashbacks, self harm.

never.

****

aurelias pov.

i sighed, wiping my eyes that had just been blurred by tears. my ex kept messaging me and he kept telling me how much of a slut and whore i am. maybe hes right. maybe i am. i sighed, getting up and looking through my drawers, grabbing my blade and lighter. i ran into the bathroom and sat down on the floor, grabbing the blade and rolling up my pants. i put the blade to my thigh, thinking of the past memories with him.

3rd person pov.

"you are a WHORE. you are worthless and you know that." Elijah yelled, obviously drunk. "I-" Aurelia got slapped before she could say anything. Suprised and got pushed to the ground. Her face was covered in red marks, arms covered in bruises, and legs covered with cuts. She wasnt able to do anything.

aurelias pov.

I gasped, snapping out of my trance. I looked down at my thigh, still holding the blade. I lut pressure onto it and sliced it across my thigh, the pain automatically came into tact. Getting up and putting pressure on it to stop it. After it stopped i saw my phone light up, it was a message from isaac that said "goodnight". I didnt wanna tell him i was awake, so i didnt open it. I cleaned the cut and put a bigger bandaid over it.

I sighed, walking to my room while limping. The pain was spread out through my entire leg. I sat down on my bed, stuffing my face into a pillow. sobbing my eyes out, i felt my cat, max climb onto me, i got up and started petting him. My therapist told me an animal would be great. so i got cat.

He made me feel safe. He a cat but yeah, he could protect me. He always knew if i were sad or angry or not ok. And he knew i wasnt at this time. he laid on my chest while i was putting him softly. slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

****

mmmmm chapter 3