03

7 years ago!

7 years ago!

"What have I told you about going out all by yourself, you need to listen to me!" Jake yelling at a sobbing Willow whipping her eyes with her arms to get them away trying not to seem week, as she knew the whole village was watching.

"But I didn't go far" the small girl sooner out.

"That's not the point, the point is that you have to watch your siblings" he screamed.

"But they're with grandma" she tried to reason.

"Just go, now!" Jake pointed to the tree.

Willow was about to speak all eyes are on here until her father called them for a meeting. As soon as her fathers eyes went to the people she ran to the forest.

Nobody noticed except one.

"I hate him, I just breathe near him and he starts yelling" willow shouted to some fish that swam in a pond close by, as soon as they heard her stop yelling they swam away.

Willow heard crunching leaves behind her as her ears switched around.

"What are you doing out here child?" The familiar voice called.

"I needed to get away or I would have died of embarrassment" the girl sat with her knees to her chest as the figure sat next to her.

"You're young you don't need to worry about that sort of stuff" her grandmother said while pulling the girl into a hug.

"Yeah, well I need to learn fast or I won't be able become the future leader of this clan" the small girl teared up.

"That is years away child" her grandmother smiled.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"the lady asked as the young girl put her toes in the water watching the fish swim near them.

Willow took a pause to think.

"Kind." The girl smiled up to her grandmother with her tear stained cheeks.

" The girl smiled up to her grandmother with her tear stained cheeks

I got the idea from the short film the boy the mole the fox and the horse

It made me cry but I think it suits her character.