06

Willow was standing next to neteyam as the  metkayina teens called for some creatures that swam around them

Willow was standing next to neteyam as the metkayina teens called for some creatures that swam around them.

Lo'ak and willow were having a water fight by kicking water at each other, willow got water in her eyes so she didn't know where lo'ak was but she kicked water at that area anyway she may have gotten some on someone, as soon as she rubbed the water out of her eyes she saw a dripping wet aunong with a furious look on his face.

Willow tried not to giggle but just let out a cough to cover it up.

"Sorry I thought you were lo'ak" willow rubbed that back of her neck.

"It's fine" aunong said below a grumble trying to hide a small smile.

Tsireya and lo'ak looked at each other laughing.

"These are ilu, if you want to live here you have to ride" aunong called tot he others.

They were all sent of into groups willow wanted to be with tsireya because she seemed nice, but lo'ak beat her to it by walking towards her.

Neteyam went with Roxto and tuk waited for her turn with tsireya.

Now willow had nobody else.

"I'll teach you tree hugger"willow heard behind her.

"Sure, fish lover" willow turned around to see a ilu next to her.

"Get on her, and make the bond gently"

"I know of to do this-" willow was cut off by her youngest brother diving into the water on his ilu.

She quickly got off hers and ducked down to watch him.

Willow heard laughter when her brother fell off the ilu, she turned to aunong and splashed him to keep him quiet.

"What was that for?" The tall boy yelled at the girl.

"Don't make fun of him, he's learning" willow told with her eyebrows scrunched together.

" okay, your turn tree hugger" aunong whaled to the eldest girl.

...

Willow was just about to go underwater before aunong stopped her.

"Hold on really tight and move your legs or you'll fall off" willow fixed her stance before leaving.

Willow did her best to hold on for dear life, she made it for a minute or two before letting go as her hands were hurting.

When she went up to get so air she saw most of the teens laughing.

"Haha very funny"willow sarcastically spoke while swimming out of the water.

"I'd like to see you try and fly and ikran"
Willow challenged.

...

"I love her already" tuk said in excitement as tsireya and willow watched her feed the ilu.

...