05

Willow could only survive on small breaks to stay awake the whole time the the next village

She felt so droopy and tired ready to just pass out on her ikran.

That was until she started to see land up ahead turning to her father were he only stared at the island, looks like this place will be their new home.

As soon as they circled the small front of the village to get to an area to fit all ikran on.

When her father took his first step on land there were swarms of people surrounding them.

Her farther put his hands up as to show he shows no harm, willow followed and neteyam did as well as they are to follow in his footsteps.

There were two people that were let past the first one with his braids in a bun and the other with short curly hair.

She side eyed them as they went closer to them.

They started laughing and pointing at her brothers and sisters but acted like she wasn't there, like she was invisible.

She turned to them giving them the famous disgust look she loves to use.

The tall boy kinda smirked with a weird scoff that kinda made her cringe a lot.

When she started silently laughing she turned to her brother lo'ak and he was looking somewhere else.

Where his eyes trailed to was a beautiful girl, she was stunning.

The girl from the water came closer she went near the two boys from earlier, and slapping them on the head for teasing neteyam and lo'ak's tails.

"Hey" was all lo'ak said to the girl and she giggled and put her hand up to cover it.

Willow just looked at neteyam and they both laughed at their interaction, then looked forward to see the chief had come to see what was going on.

Her farther did the 'I see you' motion to the leader, the whole family followed the same motion more than others.

Then there was the tsahik she seemed to act a little cautious towards them.

"I see you ronal" Jake said as well as doing the motion, again the family repeated.

"Why do you come to us Jake sully?" The olo'eyktan questioned.

"We seek uturu" Jake asked.

"Uturu?!" The tsahik asked in disbelief.

"We seek a sanctuary for my family"

"We are reef people, you are forest people your skills will be nothing here" the olo'eyktan.

"We'll learn your ways, right?" Their father  stated looking at them.

The tsahik roamed around the family, pulling the mothers tail as well as Tuks arm.

"Their arms are thin, their tails are weak, you'll be slow in the water"