Chapter 1: Day of The Dino

2004 on Earth-Prime 2

Barry was at school. Just waiting for the new Teacher to come and start class. 

He missed his brother. 

He wanted Sam to come with him but he didn't want to come to Reefside with him. 

Right now, he lives with his friend Oliver Queen. 

Oliver had a vacation house in Reefside, and he was 19 and still had to go to school. You could say he got held back a year or... two.

Oliver was next to Barry and Kara was across from them. 

They never talked to each other. 

Oliver talked to Barry and that was it. Most of the time the three of them didn't get along with each other. 

The Teacher walks in and says "Hello, I'm Dr. Tommy Oliver. I'll be your Science teacher." He looked next to Barry and saw his seat was empty. 

He says "Are we missing someone?" 

Barry says "He likes to be late." 

Tommy says "Good to know. Who sits there?" 

Barry says "Oliver. Queen."

Tommy looked at his list. He nodded as he saw that name.

Soccer Field with Oliver and another student

Oliver was playing soccer with the kid. He kicked the ball and the student ducked to dodge. 

Oliver says "Dude. You're supposed to try and stop it." 

 The student says "Are you sure we ain't gonna get in trouble for this?" 

Oliver sighs and the student says "I mean the bell already rang. And it's the first day." 

Oliver says "Look. If anyone says anything just say that Oliver Queen gave you permission to be out here."

The student says "Yeah, but I heard the new Principal is crazy. She worked in a prison or something before she came here." 

Oliver says "Don't worry about Randall. She's a woman. And women are just grown-up girls. Need I say more?" 

Then a woman says "I think you've said quite enough, Mr. Queen." 

Oliver turns around smiling "Principal Randall. I've heard such great things about you."

Randall says "I'm sure they're just rumors, Mr. Queen. Come with me." 

Oliver sighed and Randall saw the other student look at her with a look and says "What are you looking at!?" 

And kicks the ball straight to the student's stomach and knocks him down for a second and she yells "Now get back to class!" 

She walks off and Oliver follows her.

At the Entrance of the School outside with Kara and other Students

Barry comes into an electronic area and says "Okay, all clear. Check this out." 

The student next to him just looks and Barry says "I wrote a program..." 

he plugs his computer into the slot next to him. Barry continues "...Generates a code so the sprinklers go off at different times every day." 

Barry and the boy were smiling.

With Kara, she was singing "I want to know, know where you at? I'm at the front, but you're still at the back. Oh, Can you tell me where? tell me where you at. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out."