Chapter 2: Wave Goodbye

Kara had stopped before Hayley's Cyberspace and said, "Hayley's Cyberspace..."

She saw Oliver in front of her and said, "...Oliver!"

Oliver walks over with one hand in his pants pocket and says "Barry call you, too?"

Kara walks close to him and they stop in front of each other, She says "Yeah, said it was super important. What is this place, anyway?"

Oliver says "No clue."

Kara says "Let's check it out."

They walk in and they see a cafe-looking place with places to sit and computers and couches with coffee tables to set stuff down.

Oliver says "Wow. You think he lives here?" knowing he lives with him.

Kara chuckled and said, "I think he wishes he lived here."

Barry walks over and says "There they are. My brother and sister-in-crime... or at least crime-fighting. Welcome to my world. What do you think?"

Oliver says "Yeah, I guess it's kind of cool in a techno retro dorky sort of way."

Barry says "You can do anything here-- Game, chat online, listen to music, eat, drink."

Kara asks "Who came up with the idea for this?"

Barry says "That would be Hayley. She's a techno legend. M.I.T. Grad, programming genius. Got tired of working for big technology and decided to open up this place."

Kara says "Good thing for you."

Barry says "No lie."

Oliver puts an arm around Barry and asks "Anyway, so, what's so important?"

Barry says "I just figured, hey, if we're going to be saving the world together, I wanted you guys to see what I'm about."

Oliver chuckles and says "Okay, whatever, dude. Even if I already knew."

Then Hayley herself walked up to them and said, "Hey, guys, what can I get you?"

Kara says "I'll just have an apple juice."

Hayley says "Oh, that's easy. Kara, right?"

Kara says "Yeah, how'd you know?"

Hayley says "Oh, I'm all about information. It's my business. Now, you sing, don't you?"

Kara says "Yeah, I do."

Hayley says "Great. How about this Friday you and your band play here? We'll call it an audition."

Kara says "Well, yeah, I mean, that would be great."

Hayley says "All right, see you then."

She walks away and Kara says "Okay, I love her."

Barry says "That's Hayley. There's not one kid in here she hasn't helped out somehow."

Oliver says "Hasn't helped me..."

Then Hayley comes and holds juice in her hand and says "Oliver Queen, the billionaire soccer player. I'm surprised you're not at the open tryouts for the Reefside Wave."

Oliver says "Open tryouts?"

Hayley says "Yeah, at their practice field right now."

Oliver smiles and says "You're kidding, right?"

She shakes her head and says "No."

Barry says "You were saying?"

Oliver then got off the counter and left.