Mr Mask

Rohit's POV

Today I'm gonna meet Vikram Singh Mehta my elder brother in prison. I'm going to Manali. Here I seen her for the first time. Many memories are here for me. My brother is in prison because of my so called wife Shannaya Gupta. How ironic it's but it's the truth ofcourse noone can deny it.
Some beautiful memories flashes in my head.

Flashback

"Papa Rohit's here" my little one it's my brother's son Rohit. My brother loves me so much that he even keep his son's name as Rohit. My Dad Rajender Singh Mehta don't wanna see his face anymore the reason is he married against his wish my bhabhi is Jennifer Thomas the graceful and intelligent women I ever known.

Bhabhi smirked and asked "Why are you often visiting us Rohit. Don't tell me that it's for us. I can see beyond your head. Remember that" I giggle listening her.

She continues"Someone really flatted by the dance performance given by my student Shannaya Gupta in College Day"

I scratching my head and chuckles "Not really bhabhi" She rolled her eyes and mutter "Then why are you blushing without a pause"

"See bro bhabhi is teasing me" I yelled. He's getting ready to go to the college. Both of them are professors in same college and weirdly same major it's mathematics. My Dad always wanna see his elder son as a businessman but he's more happy now with his love for his profession and his wife.

"Rohit can you please drop your junior Rohit at school" She raised her eyebrows. "Actually we're bunking" I rolled my eyes. "I'll tell ideas for your projects. What you say?" I chuckles and I dropped Rohit to school and went to "Avas University" bhabhi and bhai is taking class so I just went to canteen. I covered my face with mask and coolers. I used to be like this even in my college days. It's weird but it's my type.

I'm drinking coffee and in a flip of second someone drag the chair beside me and sit down. It's the same angelic face I wanna see once again. She's drinking the coffee with moaning in the taste. I chuckle seeing her. She look towards me without blinking. "You're looking weird" She pinch the mask. "Actually I'm curious to see you. Which department are you?"

I just stunned without even blinking I'm seeing her. She's so innocent and beautiful. I even forget to blink. "Hey Pretty girl you miss the class again" My bhabhi came to save me again.

"Mam I'm sorry tomorrow I'll be on time" She giggle and act like she's scared. "No excuse tomorrow okay" She nodded her head. "Mam do you know him. He's not talking anything" My bhabhi tell her that "He's my brother-in-law Shannaya and he can't able to speak. He's on treatment" My head is spinning hearing her. Why she's faking her. I wanna impress her but what I'm gonna do.

"I'm so sorry Mr Mask. I'll pray to God that you'll speak quickly" She's really dumb and she's believing everything. "Mam I'm leaving will see you tomorrow" She raised her eyebrows"It's Vikram's class so you're going right" She pouted and said "Ofcourse mam how can I miss his class. He's always our favourite professor"

Ends

I reached the prison and now I'm waiting for my brother. "Rohit how are you?" I can feel the sadness in his voice. They're not allowing me to see him only once in three months. I have seen him before my marriage and now I'm here.

I told him everything happened between these days. He's shocked to hear this. "It's not right Rohit. It's a crime. You can't do this to the poor girl" I spat back at him "She's a witch bhai. Because of her you're struck inside here. How can you even forgive her. You lost your wife and son because of her. It's time for her to pay back . She can't escape from my hold"

Tears brimming in his eyes hearing my words. "That's true. God will punish her for her sin it's not you. Rohit you loved her so much. Love will not work like this. You rape her how can you even justify in the name of revenge" I kneel down infront of him and cry out loud which I hold back for long time.

Hey guys

I hope you like this chapter 💕

What you guys think about Jennifer & Vikram?

One request guys. "Seven Days With Her" is my first short story contains 14 chapters it's a completed one. It's really interesting short story. Hope you'll like it. Give it a try and let me know your opinion about it. This means a lot 💕

Plot

In an unknown country Malaysia, Sanjana lost her passport. Rahul helped her for few days.
After that Rahul throw her out like a street dog. Why? How she can manage to survive? The ending will surprise you.

Join the journey of Rahul & Sanjana for seven days.