New Start

Rohit's POV

I'm still crying infront of my brother. Vikram shouted "I didn't raise you like this Rohit. You really know what you're doing to your wife. Treating her like a slut and fucking your PA infront of her and rapping her to satisfy the beast inside you all this will bring back the life of your sister-in-law& Rohan . Nothing will change anything"

I mutter under my breath"I'm sorry Bhai but I can't help myself. You know how much I love her but I still wanna give her endless pain"

I can see the shock in his eyes. He cooled himself and said "Listen Rohit if you really have some sort of respect in me and your bhabhi. I don't want you to keep her happy" My eyes popped out in shock what he's gonna tell. I simply utter "Then"

He keep his mouth in a thin line and said "Divorce her. Let her live her life. If possible please bring her to me after three months. I wanna talk to her why she did all this? I trusted her and treat her like my daughter but at the end everything seems to be a lie"

I open my mouth to talk but without listening to me he went inside.

I'm still trying to figure out any other way to release my brother from the jail. I stay in Manali for two days to find some clues.

After two days I went back to Mumbai. Parvati opens the door. I asked about Shannaya. She didn't eat properly and not talk a single word to her.

I went inside her room and shocked to seen her in the exact position. She's sitting straight opposite to the mirror. Her reflection is brimming in the mirror. There's no pain or emotions in her eyes. I can see only emptiness.

I asked Parvati to make her some dinner and I placed the plate infront of her and asked her to eat but there's no response. I started to feed her but for my surprise without any struggle she have it.

I asked "Why you didn't go with Rohan?" She looked towards me and mutter under her breath "Because I don't want the world to see my nude pictures and I don't want the world to tell me that I'm bitch who run away with her lover after marriage and also I don't want to spoil the peaceful life of Rohan. I love him so much and I still do I want him to live a happy life" First time in a month she's talking to me. 

I whisper softly "I'll give you divorce. Live your life but one thing I want a favour from you"
Her face lighten up after so long "I'll do anything to go away from this Hell"

I cooled myself before I started to speak "I will ask you some questions without asking me any questions or arguments you wanna answer it. If I feel like you're telling a lie I'll punish you. The punishment will unimaginable and you even can't predict it and you'll regret it. The next thing is I'll never ever show up in your life if you pass this test. If you wanna ask any questions you can ask me if I feel like answering you surely I'll do it. Do you wanna do it?"

She stare at me without even blinking her eyes. She closed her eyes to control the tears she was holding it for long and She mutter "Yes"
I nodded my head in approval.

Hey guys

What you guys think about this chapter?

Sorry for not updating it guys

I have lost my beloved aunty. She's an amazing person & strongest women I have ever seen.
I really miss her so much. She got heartattack at midnight. That evening she talked to me about many random things and we laugh at many jokes. She blessed me and scold me to take good care of my health. After my parents and husband she's my biggest strength.
May her soul rest in peace. Life is unpredictable.

💜💜💜💜