Chapter 25

Heleyna's POV

"And for the grand finale of your house tour, your room!" Sam says smiling.

"Great." I say putting an obvious fake smile. Sam's smile turns into a frown once he notices that I was faking the smile. "Can we just get this over with." I sigh.

"Sure." He says and opens the door leading me to my already decorated room. It looked amazing.

The walls are painted white different colors of paint splashed on them. It looks like they filled water balloons with paint and threw them at my wall. There is a flat screen tv hung up in front of the bed. The bed is white with an extra zebra print blanket laid at the bottom of the bed like a diamond. Next to my bed is a mini fridge filled with Arizona and gummy bear bags. That's my favorite candy. On the other side of my bed is a night stand with a lamp. Fairy lights are hung all around my room and highlight the doorways and wrapped around the bed frame and end at the window next to the night stand. There is a bathroom and a walk in closet. And they added a small desk at the corner of my room with a canon camera and a new laptop. Dang, these guys spent that much money on me?.

"How do you like it?" Sam asks.

"It's great." I say with no emotion. He sighs and walks over to me. "I know this move is hard for you but who knows maybe you will like it here." He says with a little confidence.

"I'm sorry, you guys are so sweet and I am grateful for all of this I just......miss Hayes." I say. He pulls me in a hug. "You will be fine." He says in the hug.

He breaks the hug and walks to the door. "My room is on your left and Kian's is in the right of you need anything. I nod my head and he closes the door. Ugh now I have to unpack my things.

1 hour later

"Heleyna, the walking dead is on!" Connor yells from downstairs. Here was my reaction:

I bash through my door.

I trip and tumble downstairs yet I manage to get up.

I had socks on so I slipped and ran into a wall.

I then army roll into the kitchen,

I skid the corner of the counter top,

And I dive on the couch yelling "SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

After the season ends

"GOD DAMIT!" I scream and throw the popcorn I made earlier at the tv.

"WHAT HAPPENED??" Jc yells getting ready to attack someone.

"They fucking ended the season with Morgan witnessing Rick murder someone." I say.

"Oh, ok." He says and walks away. I turn off the tv and walk back upstairs. I turn on my laptop and see that Nash wants to skype. I accept it and wait for it to connect.

(Heleyna=h Nash=n)

H- hi Nashy

N- haha you gave me a nickname

H- yaaa

N- so what's up

H- the sky

N- I'm serious Heleyna

H- nothing much, I miss you guys

N- we miss you too, it wasn't the same after you left

H- is Hayes there

N- ya you want to talk to him

H- omg yes please

He walks to Hayes' door and knocks on it. "Hayes." He says as he opens the door. I then saw something I never thought I would see...

Hayes and Maddie kissing...