1

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I sat in my car in front of Davon my boyfriend's house.

I was about to break up with his cheating ass, but I loved this boy so much that the shit was breaking me.

I literally gave this nigga all of me and he sat up and cheated on me with my supposed to be "friend".

Shit mad disgusting, cause that bitch was all up in my face saying how me and Davon was cute but was fucking his ass behind my back.

I was sharing dick with the bitch and didn't even know it.

Kicker part is neither of them knew that i knew what was going on behind my back. Taylor the girl that was supposed to be my friend was the one who introduced me to his ass a year ago. Like why introduce me to the nigga if you knew you wasn't over him and you knew yall was still gone be fucking around.

Like be fucking for real.

I came to break up with his ass and give him his key and all his other shit back, cause i had a client in 2 hours so i needed to get in and get out.

But fucking with Davon ass i knew it wasn't gone be that simple.

I grabbed his shit and got out the car quickly making it to his front door knocking on it.

After 5 minutes of waiting i just unlocked it with the key he gave me and walked in. I didn't see anyone down stairs so went up the stairs to his room. The closer i got to his room the more i could hear moans and shit.

I just chuckled and shook my head.

Nigga was doing this shit the whole time we was together, sick as fuck.

~Omniscient~

Sariyah kicked open the door catching both Davon and Taylor by surprise, Taylor quickly wrapping the sheets around her naked body.

"Baby look it not what you think bruh just lemme expla-

"Nah its all good Davon i just came to drop off ya key and other shit you gave me" Sariyah said smiling a little handing him his things. "I knew about yall thing, and i just want both of yall nasty ass to know yall dead to me. Don't even think about contacting my ass or anything cause im blocking the both you not only on social but in real life, so carry on my loves" Sariyah said winking at them then quickly walking out the room and out the house ignoring the pleading yells from Davon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh bitch fuck that nigga for real and that stank ass ho Taylor cause what the fuck she thought this was. I outta pull up and shank her bum ass" Samara Sariyah's older sister said, more mad then her.