Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*

Last couple/ story line of Blind Interlude and its a little longer so hopefully you all enjoy it🤗

** Sorry for any mistakes**

~ 𝘒𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘛𝘖𝘕 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛~

~ 𝘒𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘛𝘖𝘕 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛~

I Smacked my lips scratching the top of my head.

"Bruh you trippin for no reason, i wasn't even doing shit but getting gas" i sighed looking at Karizma my on and off ex.

She scoffed, "could've fooled me"

She started chuckling, "i swear you got the game fucked up Kash, cause since when does it take you two hours to fucking get gas and come right back" she semi yelled in my face.

"Bruh back up with allat, i told you thats what i was doing so leave it at dat"

"So stop allat rah rah and lemme break yo back in" i smirked kissing ha lips.

"Uh uhn get da fuck back Kash cause i know you was with ole girl im not dumb" she rolled her eyes moving away from me.

Bruh i just wanted to have a lul sex and be laid up with my shawty, but it always gotta be sumn.

"Mmcht bae come on man" i groaned dragging my hands down my face.

Shaking ha head, "pussy is all yo ass ever want from me, never can think about what da fuck i want" she chuckled shaking a head again.

I frowned

"Yo quit playing Kari, nahhh you finna have my ass heated forreal"

"I been heated Kash! since you started fuckin up, but you ain't never seemed to care then" she mugged me.

"Man fuck out my face, ill hit yo ass up later bruh" i dismissed the whole thang grabbing my shit.

"Don't bother, ima be too busy with my new nigga" she rolled her neck.

I quickly grabbed her neck not squeezing it too tight.

"You must not love you life baby, cause you now dat nigga a dead man walking on everything i love you know ion play bout yo ass" i mugged her and she just smiled.

"Crazy how you can fuck on who ever but I can't, bye Kash" she straight faced me.

I nodded my head letting here go