Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*

** Sorry for any mistakes**

Omniscient

Sariyah smiled looking around her backyard seeing all her family and friends having a good time.

All the kids playing with bubbles and water guns.

"Momma why you lookin like dat" Kash laughed at his moms facial expression.

"Right auntie you looking all proud and stuff like a big momma" Harmony joined in laughing at her auntie who she loved to death.

All the kids thought their auntie Riyah was a safe place to just wind down and vent or get whatever advice they needed from her.

"What? I can't be happy to see all my babies enjoying they time with each other" she smiled at the group of teens.

"Ma don't start allat" Kash smacked his lips.

"Kash don't make me whoop yo ass in front of family" she warned him and he chuckled.

"And where my sweet daughter at" Riyah smiled talking about Karizma who she adored.

"She at home" Kash simply said not tryna get into all the stuff that went down between him and Karizma a couple of days ago.

Mind you he's been all in his feelings cause Karizma blocked him on everything.

Kashmire had to stop him a couple of times throughout the last couple of days from pulling up on her.

Riyah squinted her eyes at her son already knowing he fucked things up with Karizma again.

"Mhmm just like yo damn daddy" she mumbled walking away from the group who erupted into laugher.

"Now you know Auntie gone beat yo ass once she find out what you did to Kari" Harmony teased Kash and he side eyed her.

"Man shutcho ass up for i tell yo folks about Asia" he bucked at her making the group go silent.

"Nigga always going below da belt"

"Hell yea"

"On me nigga be trippin"

The group started to say as they ganged up on Kash.

"Man fuck all yall" Kash stormed off going inside the house and up to his room.

"Nigga stay in his feelings, not our fault Karizma finally done with his toxic narcissistic ass" Harmony muttered folding her arms across her chest as she sat back in her chair.

"Aye shut dat shit up! thats my twin nigga. Yea he got some fucked up ways and done did fucked up shit, but don't be talking bout him behind his back when he not here to defend himself" Mire spoke up for his brother not liking what Harmony said.

"Whatever im finna go get some more food" Harmony rolled her eyes leaving the group.

"Annoying ass" Mire mumbled under his breath, but Malaysia heard him and she back handed him in the chest.

"Ouch! best why you hittin on me" Mire mugged her rubbing his chest.

"Stop being mean, you know she didn't mean any harm at all so stop" she squinted her eyes at her best friend.