2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Two months later

~Sariyah Moore~

"Yo getcha ass up and get ready" Kamari said lightly tapping my thigh as he left my room.

I groaned rolling my eyes cause who tf he think he is.

Lol lemme stop playing before he beat my ass.

I sighed getting out the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

These past 2 months have been alright.... Im still mad hurt about the Davon and Taylor shit, but im also doing a lot better without them fools in my life.

I quickly brushed my teeth and did my skin care.

I went to my closet and slipped on one of Kamari's graphic tees and some grey biker shorts with my yeezy slides. I brush out my long body wave buss down and quickly did my eyebrows and comb out my lashes. As i was grabbing my phone and purse i heard voices in the front and it sounded like arguing.

I quickly ran to where the arguing was coming from, and seen it was Davon and Kamari in a heated conversation.

"The fuck you doing here Davon?" I asked getting irritated fast.

"So you fucking this nigga now!? I should've known yo ho ass was fucking this nigga" Davon yelled and i looked at him like he was crazy cause what tf this nigga just say to me!!!!!??

"Nigga huh!??? Yo ass been knew Kamari was my best friend and nothing more tf. Stop playing me like i was the ho in the relationship you bum ass nigga. Get the fuck outta my shit for i let Kamari empty a clip on yo ass" i spit out in anger and disgust at Davon who looked mad as hell. I quickly grabbed Kamari's arm pulling him away from Davon cause the look in his eyes was scarring me.

"Man fuck both yall ass, thats why Taylor having my baby" he said sticking up his middle finger smirking then walking off. I quickly shut the door and locked it.

"I swear on my momma that nigga gone get his" Kamari said as he shook his head typing fast as fuck on phone.

"Kamari calm down his bum ass is not worth it for real" i told him grabbing his phone and putting it inside my sport bra.

"Nigga you acting I won't stick my hand in yo shit and get my phone" Kamari said chuckling.

"Boy i dare yo ass... just wanna feel on my tittes" i told him walking back to my room.

"I mean ain't like i haven't before" he said lowly making me smirk.

He do the mostttttttttt lol

"Aht aht cut the shit Kamari" i told him once i seen the smirk on his lips. "Mmcht man you stay playing but ight I'll continue to play yo lil game" he said chuckling a little bit. I grabbed his phone out my shirt and gave it back to him.