59 - 60

Chapter 59
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

A black car was parked on a remote road outside the hospital.

Cheng Muyun sat inside, quietly watching the performance inside.

Lin Yuan'an's acting skills were not good, but he calmed Ruan Mian with suffocating scumbag speeches, and Cheng Shijie who was beside him didn't feel anything wrong.

On the list in his mind, Cheng Shijie's name was crossed out.

In the next few days, Cheng Muyun stayed at home and watched the surveillance, and did not go out again.

Cheng Shijie may have been threatened by him, or he may have been deceived by Lin Yuan'an's unsophisticated acting skills. In short, Cheng Muyun didn't encounter all kinds of minor troubles, and was able to rest quietly for a while.

The news that Cheng Muyun climbed onto Lin Yuan's bank spread to everyone within a few days. It's just that his reputation has changed from the ex-boyfriend of his first love that Mr. Lin can't forget to a flirtatious slut.

Cheng Muyun didn't care about these things, but Lin Yixing called to express his condolences.

This time, Cheng Muyun already had an ally, so he didn't intend to drag Lin Yixing into trouble, and said a few perfunctory words that he really wanted to get back together with Lin Yuan'an.

After these things happened, more people visited Lin Yuan'an, and many of the Lin family and the Cheng family had come forward.

The doctor's psychological suggestion to Lin Yuan'an also began to increase, but the two of them got nothing.

They didn't find the person who was really manipulating all this behind, that person was always hidden in the shadows, and no trace could be found.

Seven days later.

Cheng Muyun came outside the hospital again and stayed there from afternoon to night.

He looked at the screen and sighed, feeling a little frustrated, "It won't work if the situation persists, and the progress bar won't move."

System: "You haven't done anything serious in the past few days, and the big boss has changed from being an affectionate and dedicated person to a scumbag. You still want the progress bar to move? How is it possible."

Cheng Muyun rubbed his chin, "It makes sense, it seems to push the plot forward."

The system was silent for a moment, then asked again: "Actually, I haven't understood it all this time. What are you looking for?"

In fact, for Cheng Muyun, with his heartless character, he shouldn't cooperate with Lin Yuan'an like this. After all, his and Lin Yuan'an's goals were actually somewhat contrary to each other.

What Cheng Muyun needed was for the plot to happen according to the script, and the progress bar of the restoration to move forward; while what Lin Yuan'an needed was to dig out the secrets hidden in the Lin family.

If you want to know the secret, he will not follow the plot in Yuan's script and become a tool man who only loves Ruan Mian hard.

At least, Cheng Muyun's ex-boyfriend was going to be dealt with.

After all, in the ending part of the script, in order to show that the boss has completely let go of his ex-boyfriend, Ruan Mian is the only one in his heart.

When the ex-boyfriend went crazy and kidnapped Ruan Mian, the boss shot and killed the ex-boyfriend himself.

Now it seems that the possibility of Lin Yuan'an becoming mentally disabled is very small, and naturally it is impossible to kill Cheng Muyun with his own hands.

BL | Broken Spare Tire [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara