215 - 216

Chapter 215 Punish the World
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

The world collapsed.

The only thing Cheng Muyun could do was to grab the people around him tightly and ask, "What else did you do before you came?"

Wan Chengyi bent his eyes, and hugged Cheng Muyun's waist tightly, "If you kill an annoying person, don't worry, senior, I will kill anyone who makes you unhappy... Hiss-" Cheng Muyun couldn't bear it anymore, and used all his strength Twist Wan Cheng's doubtful ear, "let go."

"No, I finally found you and caught you, so I won't let go."

During the entanglement between the two, Cheng Muyun glanced at Xiao Yichuan on the bed. He was expressionless, but the fragmentation around him was accelerating.

In the blink of an eye.

Everything shattered like shattered glass.

The last thought in Cheng Muyun's mind was that if he returned to the world of punishment, he must be the first to send Wan Chengyi out!

Boom-the whole world was turned into darkness.

Standing in the pitch-black space, Cheng Muyun saw a small shattered light cluster in front of her eyes.

He covered it with the palm of his hand, so that the cracked light ball would not be broken into powder and disappear without a trace.

Beside Cheng Muyun, there was a white ball of hair.

Bai Tuanzi seemed to be furious, and two short hands stretched out from nowhere, trying to cover its big head.

It was still babbling, "It's over, it's over, the world of punishment has collapsed."

"Okay, the system, it can still be saved."

Cheng Muyun's calm voice finally brought the system back to its senses.

It put down its short hand and looked around, "Where is this?"

Cheng Muyun: "You don't need to worry about where this is, quickly find a way to restore this punishment world."

The system circled the small ball of light a few times, "I, how can I fix it? I'm just a mediocre artificial little mental retardation, ah bah, I'm just smart."

Cheng Muyun looked at him without speaking.

It shook its body, "I, I'll try."

Afterwards, the system quieted down, and the small ball of body slowly swelled.

The faint white light, as if alive, wrapped around Cheng Muyun's hand, and then slowly wrapped around the small ball of white light in his hand.

In the end, Cheng Muyun's whole body was enveloped in it.

The stylized voice of the system sounded.

[Transferring to the new world, 3, 2, 1--]

***

When Cheng Muyun opened his eyes, there was no light in front of him, and the light was very dark.

The place under his body is very hard. He seems to be sleeping in a sleeping bag?

As far as the eye can see, it seems to be in a small one-person tent. There are dancing lights outside the tent, and it seems to be very cold outside.

Cheng Muyun closed her eyes, and was about to leave her sleeping bag to see what was going on.

However, the system suddenly asked in a low voice, "Little Zhuzi, do you want to read the script?"

Cheng Muyun was puzzled, "What script? Isn't there no script for punishing the world?"