117 - 118

Chapter 117
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

Han Chuxu has a tough education style, and he does what he says.

After this compromise, Cheng Muyun had no chance to see him again, so he had no choice but to give up the idea of ​​using coquetry to force Han Chuxu to continue to make concessions.

Anyway, the plot requirement is to celebrate their birthday together, and they didn't say where.

In the Han family, didn't it mean that Cheng Muyun treated Wei Yichen differently?

Wei Yichen seemed to think so too. When he learned that he was invited to the Han family, he was very excited and made careful preparations.

The time immersed in work passed like a torrent. When the later work came to an end, Cheng Muyun also celebrated her 26th birthday.

On her birthday, Cheng Muyun sent someone to pick up Wei Yichen after lunch.

He sat in the garden drinking tea, watched the dispatched car pull over, Wei Yichen got out of the car, and then began to take things from the trunk.

Well, probably a gift. Cheng Muyun didn't move, just sat and watched with a scumbag demeanor.

The more you look at it, the more wrong it becomes.

Wei Yichen brought out a bunch of vegetables from the back, judging from the plastic bags, they should all be freshly purchased at the vegetable market.

Cheng Muyun was dumbfounded, and held the teacup for a long time without drinking, "System, what is this for? Why did he bring his own raw materials? Didn't I tell him that all the materials here are ready-made, so just come over here?"

The system's answer was very inscrutable, "Probably, do the vegetables he buys have souls? The high-priced raw materials of the Han family have no souls and no sense of home."

"What the hell?"

After the system was hit by the previous world, it has been studying the script and character design recently, trying to become a useful system that can truly guide Cheng Muyun to follow the plot and restore the world smoothly.

"It's like this. I read the script carefully, and then read the novels that the script is based on."

It was rare for Cheng Muyun to see the system so reliable, so he became a little interested and asked, "Well, let me hear it?"

"The emotional line in this world is like this. In the beginning, Han Chuxu and Wei Yichen married for the sake of their children. He didn't want his children to become illegitimate children."

Cheng Muyun opened her mouth, wanting to complain, but swallowed it back after a while, "Forget it, if you say yes, I think illegitimate children are not as weird as children born to men."

"However, after getting along slowly, Wei Yichen gave the feeling of Han Chuxu's family, which belongs to marriage first and then love. For example, even if he married into a wealthy family, Wei Yichen would go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, and then make a The table dishes are waiting for Han Chuxu to get off work."

Speaking of this, the system became excited, "This attribute is also the trigger for the important plot in the future. Wei Yichen went to the vegetable market to buy fish, accidentally slipped, and almost had a miscarriage. Han Chuxu said that Mr. Bao was outside the emergency room. An important turning point in the relationship between the two."

Cheng Muyun: "Actually, the hospital will not allow children to be kept from adults. When a child is still in the womb, it is not considered an independent individual..."