Lando Norris - Jennies friend prt2

Lando has managed to keep things quiet with y/n. The new adventure for her and Jennie is hitting the road running much to his joy.
But he knows it won't be long until their thing will be noticed by his crazy fans. Especially if Max has anything to do with it.
For some reason, unbeknown by anyone. He just doesn't like her. Not that y/n has done anything other than support Lando and their friends. Max included.

Of course the fans have noticed that he is following a few new girls. None of them remotely looking like his type. But he's glad.
Y/n is completely different in every way to his usual type. But he's more than attracted to her. He watches her tiktok page over and over. Wanting to  hear her voice. See her smile and laugh with Jennie.
Lando smiles every time y/n does.
"Come to Australia with me.. you can do a tiktok over there about the food there... it can be a running thing. Every race weekend you come too. You can try the local delicacies. Plus I'd get to spend time with you... please say yes. ❤️"
Lando is desperate to see y/n more. If he's not awake and thinking about her. He dreams about her.

He hates that he can't actually speak with his best friend about her. But Lando can't always please everyone. It annoys him, but he knows he just needs to follow what he wants.
Right? Surely his friends won't hate her that much.
Or his family when they eventually meet. Since he knows that a few of his family are making their way to Australia.

On their way to Australia, the long arduous journey. Lando is beaming as y/n is with him. Making it easier for him, especially whilst he trains and gets himself ready for the race. Y/n can film content.
Do her socials and then still be very much present when Lando needs her to be.
Still never really being more than friends with a few kisses thrown in. Y/n really hasn't got a clue on how Lando is feeling, she just loves a little flirt every so often.
Even though they are sharing a room, y/n doesn't think Lando sees her any different to how he sees and treats Jennie.
Until before she is due to meet his family. Max has sent him so many texts saying he is stupid for wanting to be like this with her. Not the 100% model material.

Watching her pull down the skirt of her dress. Lando can see she is nervous.
"You okay?" Lando asks, knowing she's not. Nodding her head, it makes Lando smile. He stands behind her, hoping to take her mind off of it.
Pushing a kiss on her bare shoulder, he had convinced her to wear the dress. As she looks incredible in it. "Damn girl... we look fire together." Lando laughs as he watches y/n's face trying to figure out what he is saying.
"I'm glad you came.. here babe." Lando again watches her face contort, trying to not laugh.
"You know I like you, like you.. right?" Y/n shakes her head. "No? What? We've shared the bed for the past few nights. I've stayed at your house.. and you've never made a move. So I'm confused."
Lando nods his head. "I know. I just don't know how you'd respond to it. Kissing is one thing... but next level. I don't think I could handle you knocking me back."
Y/n smiles not realising that Lando was feeling like this. As if he ever gets knocked back.

"So am I meeting your family.. as what? What have you told them? I'm usually just Jennie's friend." Lando grins. "No. My mum knows and asks constantly if I've told you." Y/n turns around and looks at him. "What? Why?" Y/n looks amused and doesn't know if she should laugh or not.
"But Lando.. I'm not your usual type." He nods his head.
"I know. But doesn't mean your not. I want to see what would happen between us." Lando looks at her, hopeful she'll allow them to at least see. But she doesn't say anything. I'm

Heading out to meet his family only some of them are there. But it's enough for Lando to see how she gets on with them.
But it makes him, fall a little harder. As she plays with his niece and wanders around the restaurant holding Mila's hand as she toddles around.
But it makes Lando feel broody for the first time in his life. He keeps looking at her, no one would ever believe that they were only friends.