Lando Norris- The unlikely couple 2

"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Norris. You may kiss your bride."

Smiling at your now husband. You can barely remember the time before him. Your life has changed dramatically. Never in your mind did you ever think, you'd be in Vegas. Never mind married in 2023.
Kissing him, your head becomes clear and you can't help but start to panic.
Have yous done the right thing? Why didn't yous wait if you really wanted to get married?
How is your parents and in laws going to react?
"Lando.. what have we done?" You say quietly. Only a handful of people are there. Lissie being one, Verstappen, Carlos and Charles.
He looks at you smiling. You can see the happiness in his face and the innocence of he doesn't think different to how he felt when he asked you on a whim to get married. Not even engaged. Straight up married.
Smiling you try and put all the worries out of your mind.
He did still go get you and engagement ring at the same time if getting the wedding bands.
As the five of you go out and enjoy the night celebrating you and Lando.

The morning after the dread really hits. Lando has tagged you in a post, too much alcohol was consumed abs he's announced to the world. Let alone his family.
"My forever love.. Mrs Norris. I count my lucky stars everyday, that I got gifted with you in my life.
I love you more than you will ever know, but I will spend my life showing you how much you mean to me. You complete me in a way I never knew I needed. Here's to growing old and doing life together."
As you read the caption, as cute as it is. You've woken up to lots of texts and miss calls.
Your parents are furious.
Understandably.
Lando's parents have both messaged in the family group chat.
You sit in the bathroom whilst listening to your parents voicemails. Asking why? Why did you do this without them? Without their permission.
You hear his alarm go off, but your in tears and don't really want to see him. So you slip out the suite he had got for yous.
You know you can't really go anywhere as everyone seems to know where the drivers are staying. So head down to the gym. Just to hide out in the changing room.

"I'm awake if you need to come hide in my room. I know it's a lot going on atm. But in here for you no matter what." Lissie texts you and you basically run.
As soon she opens the door, your tears start to flow again. "Aww babe. Come here. Lando messaged me panicking, saying he doesn't know where you are. Can I let him know?" You nod your head. But you know him well enough to know he will be here within seconds.
"Lissie I've fucked up. Everyone is proper annoyed at us." She shakes her head.
"No we aren't. I said your mum would be upset, but she knows how you feel about Lando. She'll just be mad for a little bit then be okay." You show her the group chat. Your friends are less than impressed.
"Oh tell them where to go. If they don't want to be happy for you. Do you really need them? You know he has your back, he bloody blocks girls who try and flirt and has openly said it. Babe he is all in and that's all that matters."

You wipe away your tears as the door is knocked. Lando walks in as if nothing has happened. Handing out coffees that he has went out to get.
"You okay?" He asks you nervously. "Do you regret it?" He asks. But you shake your head.
You don't regret marrying him, just how it happened.
"We maybe should've said to the family. What we might do." He nods his head.
"I agree. We could get it cancelled. Annulled? Do it again, later with our families there?" But you shake your head. "No. Do you regret it? Since you want to cancel it." You start to cry again.
Stressing he doesn't want to be married, he's had second thoughts. "Shit no baby. No, it's us against the world. I promise." He says kissing you and trying to wipe your tears.
"Please stop crying baby, I'm sorry I shouldn't have posted anything. I messed up." You shake your head not wanting him to feel bad.
He just wanted to celebrate your love and your just overwhelmed at how everything has happened since he has.
As you sit sipping your coffee, starting to take deep breaths. Calming down. Lando is talking to Lissie, his hand never leaving your thigh. As he knows it's how to calm you down best.
Playing on your phone, you ignore all the texts and missed calls.
Looking at the photos of the night before.
The happiness that is on both of your faces, before and during the wedding. Lando is your person, your forever. Even if his fans don't think you should be with him. Some of your friends agree with them, as they don't see why you'd be into a guy like him. Mainly the guys of your group, as he is the least likely to ever be into the alternative scene.
But it's fine by you.
Looking at your new husband, you don't regret how yous have done it. As it's very much you two, not normal. Just doing what you both do best.
As you sit posting a few photos, thinking of the caption is hard.
"Mr and Mrs Norris, who'd have thought we'd end up here, after our midweek first date.
I can't wait to grow old and gray together and be able to look back on the memories we've made together. I love you today, tomorrow and forever."