S1 E6: The One With The Bad Boy

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷PETER WAS A BOY IN ANDY'S ENGLISH CLASS. It was well known around John Adam's High that he was a bit of a trouble seeker. Just like every boy in high school with a gray morality and an attractive face, he had several girls interested in him... but he was never interested in his own type. He rather fancied the straight A student that sat in front of him in class, or at least he did when he bothered to show up. He knew she had also been having problems with her reputation lately, so he figured he would shoot his shot while she was recovering from the drama circulating her name.

Now, Andy has had her fair share of silly boys from younger days, but since she got into high-school, the dating scene just never appealed to her as much. She didn't need to go out with anyone to boost her self esteem, she was rather proud of both her appearance and her personality in most aspects. She on occasion had hoped that maybe at some point before graduation, a boy might take interest enough to maybe ask her out... she just didn't think today would be that day. 

She closed her locker and jumped from fright when she saw Peter from English standing there waiting. It wasn't odd for them to speak, however between classes, he usually didn't take the time to seek her out. 

"Sorry," he apologized smoothly, stepping closer but still keeping enough distance that he didn't come on too strong. "I didn't mean to scare you."

She laughed it off and smiled at him. Come to think of it, this was the first guy that had purposely tried talking to her at school outside of Eric. 

"I just didn't expect to see you before class. Did you need help with something?" She held her books tightly to her chest as she started walking towards the room. The bell hadn't rung yet, but she figured it didn't matter if she was early to class as long as she got where she needed to be. 

"As a matter of fact, I do. You see, I happened to grab two tickets to the nightly double later, but I guess I forgot there's only one of me..."

She couldn't help but blush. Surely, he was trying to ask her out. It was a good attempt, too, she might add. 

"However could I help to solve this problem, I wonder?" She played along, because up until this point, she couldn't remember the last time she had banter with a boy. And this one just so happened to be good looking... not only that, but he happened to be rather desired by many other girls in school. 

"Well I figured I could pick you up at seven and then that ticket won't go to waste," he responded with a smirk. She was going to be absolutely crazy when she told Eric about this later. He always had such cute stories of asking out girls, or vise versa, but now she finally had one to tell him, and she couldn't wait. 

"That's not a bad idea, I'll slip you my address in class."

"Miss Madden? Passing notes in class? Don't tell me I rubbed off on you already," he snickered, taking a few steps ahead of her to open the door as she walked in. 

"Mister Wallace? Opening the door for a girl? Don't tell me I rubbed off on you, now." 

He rolled his eyes and followed her in. Maybe she wasn't as early as she thought, because there were several other students here. Funny, she didn't think she would have forgotten the bell. She sat down and quickly scribbled her address on a torn piece of paper before the lesson started. Mr. Feeny was always punctual, and even though she had a stunning record, he'd probably not tolerate her passing notes after his class began.

She handed the little note over her shoulder, and Peter's hand didn't hesitate to take it from her. He noticed after he read the address that there was a note on the backside. He flipped it over and smiled, writing his response before tossing the paper to her desk in a little crumpled ball.