3- I Think it's Time to Get Out

Abby's P.O.V.

"Bitch, get up! Breakfast in ten!" One of those bitches down there screamed. I think it was Zoé because of the screechy voice.

"I'm up! Will you shut the hell up now!" I said back, I could hear her huff. I got up out of bed and went to my duffle bag, pulling out a dark red tank top and black shorts. I quickly changed. One, because I'm paranoid that someone is going to look through the window and see me. There's not any blinds or anything on it. And two, I just don't like having my clothes off for long periods of time.

Once I had my clothes and shoes on I put my hair up in a bun again. I made sure I had my phone and then put the ladder down. Quickly I climbed down to see all the girls still there. They were staring at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said, then went to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and all that. After I was finished I went back and out the girls were gone. Great. I looked over to where my ladder should be and it wasn't there. Going to play dirty are we? Two can play at this game.

I got one of their bedside tables and set it to where I could stand on it and reach the floor board of where I sleep. I then took one of the drawers to another beside table and emptied everything out of it onto the floor, setting in on the table I had put where I could climb on it. Making sure it wasn't going to break I stood up on the beside table and drawer, hoisting myself up. Went I got up I made sure they hadn't already been up there and then put my duffle bag in the closet. I checked last night and seen it had a lock for some reason. I don't have the key, but I don't need a key, I can pick locks with bobby pins. My dad taught me how a few years back. My mom has forgotten the keys to the house many times and I had to pick the lock. Good times.

But anyways, I put my duffle bag in the closet and locked it. I wear at least five bobby pins every day, so there's no way I'll lock it in there and won't be able to get it out. Once that was finished, I lowered myself down and onto the bedside table once again. I jumped down from that and out put the drawer back and the beside table where it went belonged. Then I went through and dumped all the drawers out. I also poured out a bottle of perfume or two for good measure.

I stood at the door admiring my work, smiling to myself. I clapped my hands together the turned on my heel sharply, opening the door, walking out and then going to the dining hall. It wasn't too crowded, and I know for a fact I'm late. Most of the boys were here, it's the girls that were gone. Probably trying to fix their hair and makeup. Too bad all that hard work will be gone by noon. It's a shame, really. Not!

I made way to the line and grabbed a tray, today there was some kind of sausage pancake thing on a stick. But instead of that I got cereal and a piece of toast. Plain corn flakes and milk, I like bland cereal.

I ate quickly, the toast was dry, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The cereal was cereal, that's all there is to that.

Rowan came over and sat across from me. She gave a friendly smile, which I returned.

"Hey, Abby. Haven't you made any friends yet?" She asked softly.

"Nah, I'm kind of a lone wolf." I chuckled slightly.

"Oh, I see. But try and make one friend, for me please?" Rowan asked, I nodded, just to make her happy. She smiled one last time and left me to my own devices.

-

"Alright, ladies and gents get into your groups and leaders get with them!" Some guy bellowed into a mega phone. Everyone scurried around like ants around an ant hill, while I just stood and waited, then went to mine. Which included Zoé and the other girls in the cabin with me, there was a few other people. But I can't wait till the bitches get back later and see what I did to all their stuff.