Chapter 4

Since I have the day off I guess I will be doing something I need to get done before my guest gets here.

I need to enroll their children into the same school as Felicity and then I need to get an interior designer to design 2 more rooms for 2 kids each. And after that, I need to get some groceries, plus some extra shopping shouldn't hurt.

While lost in my thoughts I get an incoming call. I look at the caller ID and it's Seonghwa.

"Hello" I answered

"Finally you answered"

'Why did something happen"

"You didn't tell us they had children who act like headless chickens"

"What do you mean 'headless chickens'?" now I'm a little concerned

"MINGYU GET JI-SEOK OF THE CEILING" I heard him scream

"Jesus, what is that kid, Spiderman?" he added.

I couldn't help but laugh at that last part

"Wait where are their parents?"I asked

"They informed us that they still needed to work, but don't worry they'll be back-" he cut off before I heard a screech in pain from the other line.

'I wonder if I have to gremlin-proof the house' I thought to myself

"My Goodness MINGYUU!! GET JEONG-HO OFF MY ANKLE" he cried

"Well, it seems like you're having fun, so I'll leave you. And don't worry you all will be back in no less than 6 days."

"6 DAYS!" That's all I heard before I hung up.

I had to have Wonwoo hyung help me out of the car because my briefcase was a tad bit too troublesome. "Thank you hyung," I said

"I work for you, so there is no need to thank me." he chuckled. "I still have to show respect to my elders. Doesn't matter how far up the hierarchy I am," I said sternly

"Of course." he patted my head
"I should only be there for 30-60 minutes, so don't go far," I said as I started to walk near the entrance of the school.

Opening the doors to the school's entrance I locked eyes with the secretary.

"Hello how may I help you," she said

"Hi, I'm here to enroll 2 children"

"Okay I'm gonna need the name and date of birth"

"Ok give me just a second"

I dialed Seonghwa's number "Hello?" he answered

"Hey I need the names of the oldest children and their date of birth"

I placed the phone on the counter and put the phone on speaker.

"Oh okay, Uhm Caleb Bahng, January 09, 2008, and Lee Minjun, April 4th, 2009."

" And what grade are they in?"

"Caleb is in 9th grade and Minjun is in 8th grade,"

"Thank you so much hyung." I hung up the phone

"Were you able to catch that?" I hope she did because I forgot already.

"Yes, don't worry. Now we are going to send an email to their present school to get the information we need and we'll contact you within the next 2-3 business days."

"Okay is that all?" I asked before leaving.

"Yes, we still need you to fill out a few papers regarding expenses and uniforms,"

This might be a while.

"Okay have a pleasant afternoon," I said as I walked back outside to see Wonwoo already opening the car door for me.

After getting in the car I let out a small sigh. 'Today will be exhausting.' I thought to myself as the car started to move
.

.

.

.

.

.

Surprise!!

Everything is fixed and i will be posting again. I even started a new book.

Its called "Even Cupid can fall in love"

I thought of it while listening to Cupid by Fifty Fifty and Polaroid Love by Enhypen.

Be ready because i think your gonna love it.

MooMoo signing off~~