3

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

Me and Jay was in the studio doing are shit like usual. This producing shit and beats making was our shit for real, we was coming up in the game and the money was looking real nice. But shit is never promised and it don't last always so we been growing our own weed and sold that shit like crack.

Everybody and they mama new we had that pressure.

I took another drag and then passed the blunt to jay as i mixed the track some.

"Aye yo this shit right here tight af bro" Jay said dapping me up as i played the track over with the new mix.

(Look yall ion know alot about making, mixing and producing beats and tracks so just go with the flow ok ? Ok)

"Hell yea you know when we get together we produce the fuck outta these beats" i told him as i started bobbing my head to beat feeling the weed cloud my mind.

"No cappppp, but aye lemme get outta her fo Samara ass start blowing my shit up and blow my high" he said handing me the blunt and dapped me up. "Yea lemme head out too cause yk how Riyah lil ass get" i told him laughing and he chuckled. "Mannnn on me yall need to quit playing and gone on get back together" he said as we cut everything off in the studio and shit. "Mmcht nah bro we not ready yet" i told truthfully.

"Mmcht mhmmm you say that shit now but ight bruh ima hitchu up lata" he said dapping me up again and we went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up in my game room/ smoke room and sparked my blunt while i was on face time with Riyah and played 2k.

"Uhhh Dooda let's get matching tats" Riyah said putting her face in the camera some more with ha lip poked out.

Pretty ass.

On my moms that was wifey and didn't care bout nothin a bitch or nigga had to say when it came to me and her.

I took a hit from my blunt inhaling the good home grown weed and looked at her beautiful ass.

I see why our shit be gone like crack, shit be having you throwed after a puff or two.

"I'm with whatever you with fat ma" i said blowing the the smoke out and went back to playing 2k.

"Oooouu best for reall like deadass"  she said getting all in the camera making me laugh a little.

"Yea ma im fr" i told her taking a another drag from my blunt.  "Okokokok ima start sending you some ideas then best" she said cheesing all in the camera then putting me on pause.

"Fuck im on pause for" i said mugging my phone and pausing my game cause ion play that shit.

"Chill out i was texting Mara back geesh" she said taking me off and giggled when she seen my face. "Awww Dooda you so fine" she smiling making me blush.

No cap she stayed having a nigga blush like a fucking girl.

"Preciate it"

"Bitches is weird" she said mugging her phone.

"Wassup?" I asked her taking a another hit from my blunt then putting it out.

"Taylor ass talking mad shit on live right now about me" she frowned into her phone some more.

I never liked that bitch.

"Ew and I can't believe he got her ass pregnant" she scoffed.

"Be glad it wasn't you" i told her making her roll her eyes and smile a little.

"Shut up punk" she smiled putting me on pause again.

"Mmcht Renee be fr right now" i smacked my lips getting mad cause she know i hate that pause shit. "Im sorry Kamari  i just had to text my sister back cause right im a little heated" she said frowning and i could hear it in her voice.

"Mmcht man fuck her loose pussy ass and his bitch ass, don't let en ruin ya fucking mood like that and put them fucking frown lines on yo pretty ass face best" i told her which made her instantly start smiling.

There go my baby

"Thanks Dooda i love youuuuu" she sung cheesing.

I chuckled, "i love you too ma"

"Mmmmmm canes sound good right about now" she sighed into the phone and i already knew what her fat head ass wanted. I smacked my lips and cut off my game.

"Man im on the way" i told her getting up with my phone and keys in my hand.

"Awwww best you so sweet" she cooed smiling down at her phone.

Pretty ass.

"Yea yea what the fuck ever, ima be thea in 20" i told and she nodded. "Ok Dooda be safe" she said and i nodded hanging up once i got in the car.

Cause one thing ima do is get my lil baby some food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts? I kind of know how i want the storyline to go but then again I don't yall😂 please throw ideas if you like

Thoughts?
I kind of know how i want the storyline to go but then again I don't yall😂 please throw ideas if you like. but Thanks for reading🫶🏽