9/Tare Me Apart/9

2525 words. 2525 WORDS (bad smut btw)
----------
It was dim In the room the only light source being the lantern Lobo had hanging on a hook. It was night, you could hear the wind blow and crickets tweak. There was no loud noise besides the two slightly panting.
Y/N was laying on the hard bed, his back flat on the tense mattress. Lobo was sitting on top of Y/N while giving Y/N a deep kiss. Lobo harshly kissing Y/N, his tounge exploring Y/Ns mouth, claiming each inch of him as they shared their breaths.
Y/N moaned into Lobos mouth as it got mumbled, his tail wagged while Lobo delighted him. Y/N felt Lobo grip one of his rists moving his arm above his head Lobos claws slightly scratching him. Lobo let go of the heated kiss as he looked into Y/Ns eyes with hunger. Slight drool dripped down his mouth as he let short breaths out one by one. Y/Ns chest was slowly going up and down, he seen Lobo lean down kissing his cheek. Lobo continued, doing short pecks as he started his journey going downward each kiss. Y/N let out a small whimper as Lobo made it to his shoulder and stopped. Y/N gulped feeling his body rise with heat, trying to move his arm before Lobo tighten his grip around it keeping his arm down. "Don't." Lobo growled as he smirked against Y/Ns neck.
His voice was low and husky, his tone demanding making Y/N listen, Y/N stopped struggling. Y/N then let out a small groan afterwards, feeling impatient. Lobo then suddenly bit down onto Y/Ns shoulder harshly, his teeth sinking into Y/Ns skin.
Y/N bit his lip as his body jolted with shock "Lobo..!" Y/N gasped feeling the air surround the bite mark as it started to leak red liquid, pain formed, feeling sore.
Lobo loved to bite, it was one of his specialties.. He could smell the scent of blood reach his nose, he sniffed it in, feeling his body ache with lust. He dragged his tounge against the bite mark, the blood rubbing against his tounge before he licked his lips. Lobo leaned up as he grabbed Y/Ns chin. "You taste so sweet." He spoke with a delicate voice. Y/N growled as he shifted his hips, telling Lobo to hurry up as his patients was running short. "You're so needy." Lobo chuckled as Y/N smirked at him
"Yeah, that's your fault." Y/N shifted his shoulders, rubbing his tail against Lobos back swiftly but slowly. Lobo moved his hands twords Y/Ns cloak pulling it off as he examined Y/Ns body. Scanning the scars he had that went from his chest down to his stomach. Lobo started to kiss Y/Ns chest, his cold lips making Y/N shiver as he felt the coldness travel downward before Lobo bit him on his side. Y/N let out a surprised moan, feeling Lobos teeth go through his fur, again. It felt like a jolt of shock. It hurt but Y/N loved it. It was pleasure he craved. God Lobos teeth are sharp and Y/N liked it. Y/N rubbed his head against his hostage arm letting out a loud whimper.
He could feel Lobo licked him up from his stomach to his chest, Lobo taking in Y/Ns sent as he went. "You don't know how bad I want to tare you up." Lobo whispered into Y/Ns ear, grinding against him as a tease.
Y/Ns lower body aching with heat feeling Lobos body rub against him. Lobo then leaned up letting go of Y/Ns wrist. Y/N could feel the air brush against it, it felt cold and sore.

Y/N watched Lobos hands as he started to slowly strip himself. Y/Ns eyes explored Lobos body, seeing his markings and his patterns travel down. first his neck, then his chest, it went down to his stomach then..
Lobo slid his pants off, his dick hard as it leaked pre-cum. Y/Ns tail wagged, thumping against the bed as he stared.
Lobo chuckled darkly seeing Y/Ns sudden rouse. "Excited, huh?" Lobo smugged.
Y/N rolled his eyes before responding  "quiet.." he mumbled, rubbing his legs together. Lobo looked down to Y/Ns pants then to Y/N with a look. Y/N stripped his pants off as he threw them to the side, off the bed. Both where now nude, time for some fun.

Lobo gripped onto Y/Ns thigh as he put Y/Ns leg over his shoulder, holding it tightly.
Lobo then took two fingers and looked to
Y/N "this might hurt." Lobo warned before he shoved his fingers into Y/Ns ass, Y/N moaned loudly before he covered his mouth. He let out a mumbled groan feeling pain run through his ass. Lobo started to finger him, moving his fingers in and out, spreading them then closing them making Y/N get loose. Y/N felt Lobos fingers move in his body, his stomach tingled from the odd pleasure, slight discomfort. Lobo could hear
Y/N let out droopy moans mixed with pain. Lobo felt his body tense up, hearing Y/Ns moans was pure music to his ears. He wanted to hear it over and over. Y/N felt Lobos fingers pull out of his ass making him let out a small gasp. "Ready, mi amor?" Lobo asked, his accent peaking, seeing
Y/N do a slow nod. Lobo licked his lips, holding his dick to Y/Ns entrance, slowly pushing inside.